The Student Room Group
Reply 1
IMAGESHACK

Is still not "private" as such, in that all the photos are just live to the world, without any protection.
- However, you can only get to them by knowing the exact url of the image, which in reality, no one will. And even if there is, theres nothing to link that image to you. Other an possably the content of the image!

Its great for all sorts of thing, forums and the like.
- Quick and easy to use, no limit to the number of photos you can put on it, totatly free, and you dont need a user name or anysuch.

Daniel
Reply 2
I didn't think you could browse through photobucket photo's unless you had the persons password? :confused:

Still, yeah Imageshack is a good one :smile:
Reply 3
Flickr.com, or zooomr.com if you prefer. Both are fantastic.
Reply 4
fotopic.net
Reply 5
Gem
I didn't think you could browse through photobucket photo's unless you had the persons password? :confused:
That can be true, but only if the person makes their photobucket private (by selecting "No" in the below part of their account options)

All the (non-TSR) smilies I use are found in my photobucket, though some things I only plan to use once or twice are just uploaded to imageshack...between those two sites, I've never had any problems :smile:

Reply 6
I use imageshack.us coz you don't need to sign up.

Latest

Trending

Trending