The Student Room Group

Help with student finance

Uhm okay I'm confused because it said upload your Certificate of registration,so I uploaded a photo of my certificate of registration (not a photocopy my actual one.Although my mum did use an photo app that made the image black and white rather than coloured.I think it was one of those when you hover the camera above the image it scans and then turns the image black and white like Evernotes.)

Is that what went wrong?

So do I just need to send a photo (just using rather camera on phone) and will it be fine?
*please look at photo below
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by B-star
Uhm okay I'm confused because it said upload your Certificate of registration,so I uploaded a photo of my certificate of registration (not a photocopy my actual one.Although my mum did use an photo app that made the image black and white rather than coloured.I think it was one of those when you hover the camera above the image it scans and then turns the image black and white like Evernotes.)

Is that what went wrong?

So do I just need to send a photo (just using rather camera on phone) and will it be fine?
*please look at photo below

Hi B-star,

Can you confirm if you're applying as a undergraduate or postgraduate student? Can you confirm your nationality and status in the UK?

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending