Reply 580
I am so angry.
Original post by Kenan and Kel

Gotta admit, I laughed a little.

Never thought id cheer for Pulis tbh.
FSS city have scored already.

The title's gone boys.
Fantastic, City 1-0 up. :colonhash:
All I'm going to say is the smug fans of Merseyside got what they deserved over the weekend. They've been too gassed recently it's good they've come back to reality.
Reply 585
Ohhh City are winning, they're going to win the league, chokers...
Thanks Captain Steve

BmPAOn1IMAAyel8.jpg
Crystal Palace are my least favourite team, bar none.

Now I find myself rooting for them :frown:
Reply 587
It could have been 3 nil considering the fact that we should have been awarded a penalty after Flanagan's handball. The Kalas challenge on the other hand was not a penalty as it came just outside the box.

I'm very surprised though, it wasn't even a good B team tbh, man for man, Liverpool quite clearly had the better players out there.
(edited 10 years ago)
City already 1-0 up...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kenan and Kel

LMAO :lol:
Reply 590
Original post by Deshi
Horrible. Sort of regretting going to the gym before the match, might have to go again.

Aspas can fuk right off, I don;t think you could have a ****ter performance in the last few minutes chasing the game. Gave the ball away countless times with his passing and completely ****ed up the final corner.

Yea he was really bad. He just needed to be an extra body in the box instead tried to get involved with play and corners but did nothing.

Henderson was a big miss for me today.

Original post by Luke_Mckeown
don't worry man, it'll be fine.
like i said, it isn't over yet.

33 points from the last 36 is ridiculous from a team that finished 7th last season.

if we don't win the league, of course we will be gutted, but the players have done the club proud regardless.

screw chelsea, screw mourinho - with their resources, they should be beating us every time, yet we're still above them in the league

lol.

Hard to take when you think how close we've come. Yea the winning streak always had to come to an end. Perhaps better for my rage that it was against an expensive Chelsea side rather than Norwich.

Original post by ReturnoftheG
Kalas definite penalty on Sterling btw. Referee was ****ed by Mourinho's comments.

Like I've said before, I've always admired Mourinho. He's amazing.

Nah I didn't think so. Looked shoulder to shoulder.

I hate Mourinho.
Reply 591
Stevie Starfish gets hit with karma, ha!
I got faith in Pulis, I've always had faith in Pulis. I had faith in him before he even took three points off Chelsea.

Rodgers ultimately I don't think went wrong. He backed his team with the way they've been playing and they've been denied three points by a slip from Gerrard he can't account for that.

Fwiw, that is a tendency of Stevie's game, to let the ball run like that. That is pretty much the first time all season we've paid for passing out from the back, and what a ****ing game to do it in.
Reply 593
Original post by Endless Blue
City already 1-0 up...

Posted from TSR Mobile

So we're basically looking at Everton doing us a favour

:frown:
Original post by CB91
Gotta admit, I laughed a little.

Never thought id cheer for Pulis tbh.

It's still way too soon to troll but I had to share that. Today's result proves that there's still a long way to go. Chelsea can still even win it.
Original post by trrr
It could have been 3 nil considering the fact that we should have been awarded a penalty after Flanagan's handball. The Kalas challenge on the other hand was not a penalty as it came just outside the box.

I'm very surprised though, it wasn't even a good B team tbh, man for man, Liverpool quite clearly had the better players out there.

still more expensive though lol.
It's only football, just a bunch of wimps running around playing with balls....
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
it would be nice if you left this thread - you only seem to come on here to troll us.
you seldom contribute anything to the threads other than infatuation and annoyance.

we aren't arrogant; we just have belief in our team.
we have belief that a team that finished 7th last year can defy all odds and embarrass chelsea by finishing above them the year after.

Kind of like how you come into the Chelsea thread and continually peddle your bull****. I don't think I've ever posted in the Liverpool thread before today. The way your fans were acting before the game was beyond the pale really.

I like Liverpool as a team (apart from Stirling and Suarez) but so many of your fans are just entitled, arrogant pricks. The way you've been trolling the Chelsea/Arsenal/United threads of late and not expect any retaliation is stupid.
Are Everton going to do the business for us?

Like **** will they.

Original post by CB91
The one thing I hate about this season is the ****ing games in hand. Surely its not difficult to just make sure everyone plays their games at the same time ffs.

yes it is hard you dumb ****. Liverpool earn a big sum of money from TV broadcasters and they influence the timing of the games.
Kompany to lift the trophy :biggrin:

Latest