The Student Room Group

Revision Playlist

Has anyone got any songs they play especially for revision? Post them here, currently trying to compile a playlist :smile:
Reply 1
I don't know any particular songs but apparently classical music is supposed to help? idk, I've never tried it!

The Vaccines are pretty good to revise to, and Swim Deep because they make for pretty easy listening I find, though the're not for everyone!

Generally, don't listen to your favourite songs because you'll only get distracted, and don't pick songs that are too upbeat or you have an urge to dance to etc!
I type in 'classical' on Spotify and choose the Classical Study Music album
However, I don't ever get more than a few songs through because I get impatient and give up on the revision
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
Sinnerman-Nina Simmone(Felix da housecat).Its pretty relaxing but upbeat.
Reply 4
i listen to things i like!
like the vamps and passengers
Revision playlists are a really bad idea. You'll just end up wasting lots of time making a playlist when that time could be spend actually revising - it's just another way of procrastinating. Just get on with the work! Music does not help you revise, regardless what some people say.
Original post by Chlorophile
Revision playlists are a really bad idea. You'll just end up wasting lots of time making a playlist when that time could be spend actually revising - it's just another way of procrastinating. Just get on with the work! Music does not help you revise, regardless what some people say.

yeah music disrupts my concentration, i have to memorise 32 esssays, as well as stuff in biology and reactions and colours in chem in a2 btw:frown: i used to be able to memorise so much info, now i finnd it hard to remember and lost all motivation and no w im lazy and procrastinate, is there any way i can overcome this?:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest