The Student Room Group

Funny things that happened to you today

During my chemistry lesson a pigeon entered the room and my chemistry teacher had to catch it with his hands and let it free but the pigeon didnt fly away for a good 5 mins.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That doesn't sound very fun for the pigeon.
We have a pigeon in our school roof above the science labs :laugh: which I think is hilarious except when it was making noise during our Chem Evaluative :unimpressed:
Original post by MidnightDream
We have a pigeon in our school roof above the science labs :laugh: which I think is hilarious except when it was making noise during our Chem Evaluative :unimpressed:

We had a pigeon that lived in the roof of our school hall. It used to make loud cooing noises during our exams :frown: Very distracting :frown:
Pulled over a full-length mirror on top of me by my foot. It then shattered all over my armchair.
We were in the middle of a stressful AS C.C.T. exam - we were Year 10 at the time- and a pigeon flew into one of the windows at the top of the gym wall. It was flying so fast that it made the glass reverberate and it made a very loud thunk when it hit the glass. The examiner was a French woman and was totally petrified.
I know it didn't happen to me today but the pigeon theme at the start made me remember.
I slipped on a grape in Co-Op.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
I slipped on a grape in Co-Op.

Lend us some of your compensation!
Reply 8
Fell asleep during a business guru lecture, my friends had to keep kicking me awake and I did it 6 times :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest