fun...... depends on how much fun you want

depends dude...
Reply 2
Original post by cherrytomato7
depends dude...

So true!!!!

Do you eat Tesco Value Bread and Beans?

Or

Heck... How on earth do you manage to get that much and still ask a pointless question like this???.....

Depends. on WHERE

What graduate are you?

In Media Studies?

Or Mathematics
Reply 3
As others have said, it depends.

That said, it's more than I started on as a graduate (which was only about 4 years ago) and I never struggled for money and I wasn't really slumming it either. So it sounds like a pretty decent amount to be starting on. Outside of London at least.
Reply 4
£2000 per month is more than you would ever get from something advertised at the bojcentre. Thats not a typo btw, thats an accurate description.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by go2thezoo
including

rent
bills
food
fun......

2-2.5k a month is equivalent to a salary of about £30k - £40k. Way above the average graduate starting and national average salaries. If all those people can manage, im sure its capable of you to do so as well.
Reply 6
Original post by Reue
2-2.5k a month is equivalent to a salary of about £30k - £40k. Way above the average graduate starting and national average salaries. If all those people can manage, im sure its capable of you to do so as well.

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's £24k-£30k a year since there are 12 months in a year.

I think it's pretty high considering you're only paying for yourself.
My dad only earns around double that amount and he's a principal software engineer... or something like that.... but his money has to pay for the living costs of our entire family. So, essentially, your twice as well off as we are.

However, that's assuming you can manage your money and don't live in the centre of London or somewhere like that.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by DistantTraces
Actually, I'm pretty sure it's £24k-£30k a year.

You havnt factored in Tax + NI (although the OP did not specifically state it was a net figure, it almost certainly is when given as a monthly amount judging by previous threads).
Reply 8
Easily enough.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending