The Student Room Group

AS RS exam, philosophy and ethics, 13th May

so my RS exam is 8 days away and quite nervous about it, I'm working at a C/D. I would like to get a C in the exam, does anyone have any recommendations of exam technique or what I should revise the most. Or just any tips in general
Reply 1
Hey :smile:

You should be completely fine. I firstly would advise you to be more confident in achieving the higher grade, if you think you can do it - you can. Secondly, you can visit a website called: 'Get Revising', there are some useful resources about the different arguments. All you need to do is perfect your knowledge on the cosmological argument, teleological argument and the problem of evil. To do this, write down everything you know about each argument on an A3 sheet of paper and put it on your wall to remind yourself of the key points. Put everything you've recorded so far from the A3 sheet into an actual essay. So, just visit the AQA website, look at past papers and select some questions to answer in order to construct a strong essay, this will also help to exercise your techniques for the actual exam. Hand these practice essays in to your teachers and ask them to mark them/identify gaps so you're able to strengthen any weaknesses you may have.

Finally, good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest