The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 1
no not yet, i think we have to wait till after we get our results and know if we are in or not
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Less than 6 days 9 hours 30 minutes until results! :O
Reply 3
You'll know on the day you get your results I think.

If you get a big envelope from Lancaster on the morning you're going to get your results, do not open it unless you want to spoil the excitement of getting results. It will contain a letter saying whether you've been officially accepted to Lancaster University based on your results which Lancaster already know. (Actually, i'm not sure if it mentions the colleges but I *think* it does.)
Reply 4
I'm pretty sure you won't know what college you're in until September.
Reply 5
i just want to know if i'm in the uni first never mind my college lol
Reply 6
Hope we get to know before....it would be really cool knowing you'd got in before you even got your results!!
Reply 7
lol! it wud b soo cool if u knew that u'd got in b4 u even get your results, but then there is always the chance u havent got in. I'd rather go to collect my results as a nervous wreck like all my mates, instead of going depressed because i already no ive failed!!!! lol
Reply 8
i got my results seven years ago, so i already know i'm in. got a letter from lancs weeks ago saying that they'd let everyone with a uf know mid august and everyone with a cf late august. was jus wondering whether any one knew yet, thats all..:smile:
Reply 9
well that my dear is a very long gap year lol..

Latest

Trending

Trending