The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Have to play two liverpool games with City in between. Gotta rotate carefully. Gonna be a tough period tbh.

This basically confirms that we won't win the title. Might win the cup though.
Original post by The Assassin
Have to play two liverpool games with City in between. Gotta rotate carefully. Gonna be a tough period tbh.

Yeah. If we are lucky we might get league or FA cup, can't see us finishing higher than third though.
Original post by The Assassin

Yeah if you're not careful then relegation is on the cards m8.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nichrome
Yeah. If we are lucky we might get league or FA cup, can't see us finishing higher than third though.

The managers of the Manchester clubs should be sacked if they don't go above Chelsea this season, it's a 2 horse race between them two imo.
Original post by jam277
The managers of the Manchester clubs should be sacked if they don't go above Chelsea this season, it's a 2 horse race between them two imo.

Nah when a team like Liverpool spend the same amount as us, adding to a team that finished 2nd in the league they should really walk this. We have improved from 7th but top 6 would be a major overachievement for us.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I really don't understand why the LC semis are 2 legged while all other rounds are one off matches :s-smilie:
Reply 4066
Original post by Isometrix
Nah you're not going to trick me :wink:

I believe we have a strong chance :smile:

Spurs are a better team than Liverpool right now, reckon they could pose a problem. But we are just bosses at Wembley, and bosses vs London rivals.

Annnnndd we have Drogba for Wembley, just start him :colonhash: I remember his goal from the FA Cup semi final when we beat Spurs 4-0 :coma:
Original post by IceJJFish(II)
Nah when a team like Liverpool spend the same amount as us, adding to a team that finished 2nd in the league they should really walk this. We have improved from 7th but top 6 would be a major overachievement for us.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why do people always neglect the wages spent...
Yeah that's right Newcastle, play the game of your lives against us, but then utterly collapse against Arsenal and Tottenham.
How did Ibe do against Chelsea when he came on for Derby?
Original post by samir12
How did Ibe do against Chelsea when he came on for Derby?

Was quite direct, don't remember him doing much bar winning a corner going past Azpi and Ivanovic.
Original post by Nichrome
Yeah that's right Newcastle, play the game of your lives against us, but then utterly collapse against Arsenal and Tottenham.

NUFC were playing against us at home but were away against Spurs and Arsenal.
Original post by iRush
Annnnndd we have Drogba for Wembley, just start him :colonhash: I remember his goal from the FA Cup semi final when we beat Spurs 4-0 :coma:
Don't you mean 5-1?
We like thrashing Spurs so badly sometimes.

Drogba to start the final and score again.
Hazard set to sign new 5 year deal for £200k per week, good times
What's the backline going to be in the next set of games? Thinking of bringing in a Chelsea defender but Ivanovic is too expensive and has Azpi been dropped?

The **** is Oscar doing with his sister (and GF)
Original post by Isometrix
Hazard set to sign new 5 year deal for £200k per week, good times

Didn't he already sign one in June? The second deal was rumoured for a long time.
Original post by Kenan and Kel

The **** is Oscar doing with his sister (and GF)

Hes married. (You can even see the ring on his hand)
Original post by Enoxial
Hes married. (You can even see the ring on his hand)

Well, whatevs. That's not the point I'm tryna make here. :lol:

Latest