The Student Room Group

AON Graduate Scheme 2023

Looking for some insights from current applicants like myself! I finished my VI in mid-November and I haven't received any feedback since. Has anyone heard anything?
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by coffeemeow25
Looking for some insights from current applicants like myself! I finished my VI in mid-November and I haven't received any feedback since. Has anyone heard anything?

Hey, I'm stuck in the same boat sadly hoping to hear back, all that I've been able to do is personal feedback at this time by looking at a personal recording with a checklist of I've made based on what I found online about VI's.

Hopefully we hear back soon!
Hi, I just applied to the cyber consulting graduate programme, can any one please tell me how the assessments are like, what kinds of questions they ask etc.
anyone heard back after vi
Reply 4
Anyone received an AC for Investment Consulting Grad Program?
Reply 5
Original post by crosta
Anyone received an AC for Investment Consulting Grad Program?

Been told last month they are considering applications for AC's. Have you?
Reply 6
Yes same, in the Early Careers Holiday Newsletter. Haven't heard anything since...

Original post by ladtom2
Been told last month they are considering applications for AC's. Have you?
Does anyone received the invitation to assessment centre about Aon comercial risk consulting 2023 graduate program? I have finished my video interview at the end of november, but I haven't received any update till now.
Original post by florencewang
Does anyone received the invitation to assessment centre about Aon comercial risk consulting 2023 graduate program? I have finished my video interview at the end of november, but I haven't received any update till now.

same here
Hi , has anyone done the VI for cyber solutions graduate programme 2023 yet ? If yes what questions were asked ?

You have an AC for commercial risk consulting? Or you are waiting on one after the VI? I got told i passed the VI on the 28/12/22 and still not heard back.
I'm also waiting to hear back after doing the vid intv, I noticed they extended their application deadline so maybe that's why their response is delayed?
Original post by tambo1910
I'm also waiting to hear back after doing the vid intv, I noticed they extended their application deadline so maybe that's why their response is delayed?

how many questions were asked and do you remember them ?

I applied for the same program. Today I received an email saying
"Thank you for completing your online video interview. We were impressed with the answers you submitted and are currently discussing all interviews with the business to build a shortlist for our assessment centres. Our roles are very popular, with a large number of strong candidates. Therefore, we cannot guarantee places at assessment centre to all candidates that are successful at the video interview stage.

Our assessment centres will take place on a rolling basis until we have filled all roles.

If you are successful in being selected for an assessment centre, we will contact you when a date is being arranged for your specific stream and location preferences.

Your feedback report which gives you feedback on each of the areas we assessed and tips on how you can develop is available for you to view. You can log back on to the platform with the individual login you created before you submitted the interview.

Thanks very much for your curiosity about Aon and your efforts throughout the process so far."

Idk if this means I passed the VI or what. I noticed they also extended their deadlines too, idk why they did that or if that is affecting how long they are taking to respond.

I only did the VI like 3 weeks ago btw.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by JRams99
I applied for the same program. Today I received an email saying
"Thank you for completing your online video interview. We were impressed with the answers you submitted and are currently discussing all interviews with the business to build a shortlist for our assessment centres. Our roles are very popular, with a large number of strong candidates. Therefore, we cannot guarantee places at assessment centre to all candidates that are successful at the video interview stage.

Our assessment centres will take place on a rolling basis until we have filled all roles.

If you are successful in being selected for an assessment centre, we will contact you when a date is being arranged for your specific stream and location preferences.

Your feedback report which gives you feedback on each of the areas we assessed and tips on how you can develop is available for you to view. You can log back on to the platform with the individual login you created before you submitted the interview.

Thanks very much for your curiosity about Aon and your efforts throughout the process so far."

Idk if this means I passed the VI or what. I noticed they also extended their deadlines too, idk why they did that or if that is affecting how long they are taking to respond.

I only did the VI like 3 weeks ago btw.

yeah i got the same, it is good news, we have been shortlisted, but as they say shortlist does not confirm a AC
Original post by enemysoilder
yeah i got the same, it is good news, we have been shortlisted, but as they say shortlist does not confirm a AC

yeahhh. Has no one at all been invited to an AC yet then? It seemed they did so on first come first served basis, but if ppl who submitted VI in november are in the same pool then I wonder. How long ago did you do your VI?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by JRams99
yeahhh. Has no one at all been invited to an AC yet then? It seemed they did so on first come first served basis, but if ppl who submitted VI in november are in the same pool then I wonder. How long ago did you do your VI?

same as you, submitted my VI roughly 3 weeks ago. i guess it just depends on the type of program and how many people apply and maybe there are delays with HR processes, which is why they extended the deadlines, which allow more people to apply etc
Reply 17
Original post by JRams99

I had my AC a couple of months ago
Hi, I applied for Insurance Actuarial Consulting and I just received my invitation to AC. If anyone has done their AC before, could you pls share what was it like and what was the group activity about? Thank you!!
Original post by Swave
I had my AC a couple of months ago

Hey, I applied for August 2023 intake. Can you share what was the AC like?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending