The Student Room Group

Scottish Power VI and AC 2023

Hi Guys,
I wasn't able to find any thread for Scottish Power grad Program for 2023 so created this thread.
I did my VI couple of weeks ago but still have not heard anything regarding AC. Is any one of you already done with AC for Grad program or have received an invite ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I emailed them for the renewables energy graduate scheme and they said they postponed their VI deadline till 16th January and after that they ll start the shortlisting process for ACs
Reply 2
Original post by Obed41
I emailed them for the renewables energy graduate scheme and they said they postponed their VI deadline till 16th January and after that they ll start the shortlisting process for ACs

Oh okay, that means they will not let us know probably for another 2 months I guess....atleast that's what happened with other VIs I gave.... so it's better to forget about it for now.
Reply 3
Did anyone else got email from the marketing team asking if we would like to be considered for a different role ?
Reply 4
anybody got AC invite yet ?
Reply 5
Hi! I applied for the renewables graduate program and today received an e-mail that they are still reviewing to shortlist. Does anyone have a different update?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 6
Original post by BCLIMA
Hi! I applied for the renewables graduate program and today received an e-mail that they are still reviewing to shortlist. Does anyone have a different update?

Got thesame email today. I think they are just slow tbh.
Reply 7
Original post by BCLIMA

got the same email. I asked them how long it is going to take further for the AC. They said couple of more weeks.
Reply 8
Original post by naman24
got the same email. I asked them how long it is going to take further for the AC. They said couple of more weeks.

Same. Got an email yesterday
Reply 9
Original post by naman24

Looks like that similar to the the last year, they will take ages to get back to us 🫠
Has anyone done their AC yet
Reply 11
Nothing yet from my ends
Reply 12
Nope....nothing yet.
I had my assessment centre a week ago in Glasgow
Reply 14
Original post by taha2lama1
I had my assessment centre a week ago in Glasgow

Hi, may i Know for which position you gave the assessment centre ?
Technology and data
Reply 16
Hi Guys,
Anyone gave AC for Marketing Graduate yet ?
or any info regarding the same ?
maybe from some friend or somebody else ?
Reply 17
Anyone heard anything since the renewable VI?
HI I’m in the same position they said they are still shortlisting hopefully something will come up soon
Reply 19
have you got the result?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending