The Student Room Group

2023 Lloyd's of London Insurance Graduate Scheme

Hello, I applied to Lloyd's of London Insurance Graduate Scheme and completed the Online strengths-based assessment about 2 weeks ago. I received a Feedback Report, but after that, I haven't heard from them since then.

I'd like to know if anyone receive any emails regarding Video interviews.

Thank you
Original post by annieluuu
Hello, I applied to Lloyd's of London Insurance Graduate Scheme and completed the Online strengths-based assessment about 2 weeks ago. I received a Feedback Report, but after that, I haven't heard from them since then.

I'd like to know if anyone receive any emails regarding Video interviews.

Thank you

I'm in the same situation as you. I looked at the thread from last year and apparently they take a long time to respond, so I wouldn't worry!
Reply 2
Original post by Joanne03
I'm in the same situation as you. I looked at the thread from last year and apparently they take a long time to respond, so I wouldn't worry!

Hi, I also saw the thread, so it seems we need to wait until the middle of December or early January.

Which scheme did you apply?
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi, I applied for the the Actuarial Graduate Programme. I got an invite to complete an online assessment towards the end of December but haven't heard anything back yet. Have you guys?
Reply 4
Original post by bobman123455
Hi, I applied for the the Actuarial Graduate Programme. I got an invite to complete an online assessment towards the end of December but haven't heard anything back yet. Have you guys?

Yes, I received an email this week and was rejected by Lloyd's after completing the online assessment.
Sorry to hear that. If any one else is around I got an invite for a VI today.
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi, I got an invite as well - do you know how many days we have to complete the interview? Can't find it anywhere on the email
I can't see it on the email either, I assume 7 days but you could always email if you want to check.
Hi, I was also invited to complete the VI this week. Does anyone what to expect in the interview? There wasn’t much guidance on how to prepare.
Anyone heard back about an assessment centre yet?
Reply 10
Is anyone on the AC tomorrow for the market graduate role?
Did they ever get back to anyone?
Reply 12
Hi, has anyone completed the video interview stage? what are some questions they've asked?

Quick Reply

Latest