The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheBBQ

Its good! Yeah the exam threads.. just found out i got a question wrong :frown:

Great! Yeah same, stupid ocr chem making my life harder ...
Original post by daindian
Considering there no ODI in London or t20 I resorting to going to Birmingham for the t20 oval and Lords for the tests Lords for the 50 over tour game. I hate tests lol

Oh that's cool, yeah London seems a bit lame this year :/
Have fun though! Yeah they make me fall asleep ...
Original post by eeyore02
Great! Yeah same, stupid ocr chem making my life harder ...

I do AQA, they set up a really awkward paper for us for unit 4.
Oh that's cool, yeah London seems a bit lame this year :/
Have fun though! Yeah they make me fall asleep ...

yeh they put the prices up too for london. yeh flag n shirt ready lol, now to get a whistle lol and lords is always lame
Original post by TheBBQ
I do AQA, they set up a really awkward paper for us for unit 4.

Oh really? You would think they would make it a bit easier considering there are no jan exams but noooo, they just ask us application of knowledge questions ...
yeh they put the prices up too for london. yeh flag n shirt ready lol, now to get a whistle lol and lords is always lame

Oh under 16's pay something ridiculously cheap, it's a shame they don't do that for teens :/
Nice! Enjoy. Haha yeah they're pretty strict init, oval seems much calmer...
Oh under 16's pay something ridiculously cheap, it's a shame they don't do that for teens :/
Nice! Enjoy. Haha yeah they're pretty strict init, oval seems much calmer...

Lol i did u16 till I was 19 was hilarious and Yeh I used to have a season ticket at oval, it being nearby. Adult prices are upto 110 lol
Original post by TheBBQ
Loool cheer up bro

Tell her i call her one back :tongue:

Yep, just had one. I think it was decent. A bit tricky though.

What was it? physics? Ok I'm sure you did well, and now you can get over it and start revising for your other exams! You can forget about this one for a while :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1988
Original post by TheBBQ
Loool cheer up bro

Tell her i call her one back :tongue:

Yep, just had one. I think it was decent. A bit tricky though.

lol I'm trying, just not getting anywhere right now. You did AQA physics? I used to do that, didn't like it so changed to politics.. dw about it, AQA have been especially tricky this year. My teacher clarified that the history paper we did was the hardest that ever came up. -.- So, grade boundaries are bound to be lowered..
Oh really? You would think they would make it a bit easier considering there are no jan exams but noooo, they just ask us application of knowledge questions ...

Haha if anything they're making them more trickier to get the best candidates out to shine. I hope I got enough for an A.

Original post by arfah
What was it? physics? Ok I'm sure you did well, and now you can get over it and start revising for your other exams! You can forget about this one for a while :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chemistry :tongue: I've already started! Not dwelling over it too much.

Original post by jilal
lol I'm trying, just not getting anywhere right now. You did AQA physics? I used to do that, didn't like it so changed to politics.. dw about it, AQA have been especially tricky this year. My teacher clarified that the history paper we did was the hardest that ever came up. -.- So, grade boundaries are bound to be lowered..

Hey, forget the girls till after your exams. I do AQA physics yeah, unit 4 on wednesday and unit 5 next thursday. I'll see what my chemistry teacher says next time I see him..
Reply 1990
Original post by TheBBQ
Haha if anything they're making them more trickier to get the best candidates out to shine. I hope I got enough for an A.

Hey, forget the girls till after your exams. I do AQA physics yeah, unit 4 on wednesday and unit 5 next thursday. I'll see what my chemistry teacher says next time I see him..

I have one exam left and it's maths, so I'm not worried about that..but you're right I should forget her.. for a while:colone: and yea do ask:tongue:
Original post by TheBBQ

lol I should've guessed it would be chemistry, my favourite subject!!:biggrin::colone:What's next?? let me guess, chemistry again:colone::colone::colone::colone::colone::colone: I cant put into words the love I have for chemistry...:tongue:
Original post by jilal
I have one exam left and it's maths, so I'm not worried about that..but you're right I should forget her.. for a while:colone: and yea do ask:tongue:

Good luck, I got 6 left :s-smilie:

Original post by arfah
lol I should've guessed it would be chemistry, my favourite subject!!:biggrin::colone:What's next?? let me guess, chemistry again:colone::colone::colone::colone::colone::colone: I cant put into words the love I have for chemistry...:tongue:

Oh it won't be your favourite at A2 lol. Next one is Physics :tongue: I like chemistry but you get bull****ted on the papers..
u lot got beef with pakistanis?
Original post by UKBrah
u lot got beef with pakistanis?

Nah mate. We got chicken with them.. they gonna make us biryani inih! :cool:
Lol i did u16 till I was 19 was hilarious and Yeh I used to have a season ticket at oval, it being nearby. Adult prices are upto 110 lol

That pretty cool! I get away with kids meals because I'm short, may scam my way into an U16 ticket ...
Ahh cool and I know it's ridiculous! Lol
Original post by MsFahima
Nah mate. We got chicken with them.. they gonna make us biryani inih! :cool:

easy dont get comfortable behind ur lcd screen im talking to my indian brahs not bengalis
Original post by UKBrah
easy dont get comfortable behind ur lcd screen im talking to my indian brahs not bengalis

Mate.. do you even know me? :rolleyes: I'm a Indian fam. Don't get cheeky.. I'll hit you with my velan/belan :smug:
Original post by TheBBQ

Yeah lol, we all want to be that best candidate but well life ... That's good then. If you think that after looking at the thread then I'm sure you have!
Original post by TheBBQ
Good luck, I got 6 left :s-smilie:

Oh it won't be your favourite at A2 lol. Next one is Physics :tongue: I like chemistry but you get bull****ted on the papers..

Good luck for physics!! :happy2: I'm bored I wanna do a physics exam:frown:

Latest