The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Scroll to see replies

I got my accommodation through today! I've got 114F in Lewes Court 1. Any fellow housemates? Or anyone got Lewes Court?
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Just out of interest, (or rather jealousy.. :wink:) was it your first choice?

I'm still waiting!
Funnily enough Lewes Court itself *was* my first choice, albeit it Lewes Court 2 :smile:
Reply 183
argh god I'm gonna die waiting for accomodation!! I got the registration pack thingy today but knowing my luck I won't find out until like the week before I go :frown:

incidentally - richswitch, you're in my neck of the woods. Which school/college did you go to?

Phil.
Reply 184
ohhhh I wanna know where I'm living too!! RichSwitch roughly how early did you send your accommodation form off?
hantsbay
incidentally - richswitch, you're in my neck of the woods.

So am I! YAY for Hampshire kids! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 186
musicalfruit

:ditto:
Boo to Hampshire kids :p: I'm from just over the border. Yay for West Sussex kids. Practically everybody I know is going to Southampton Uni. Well, not everybody, but a much larger proportion than any other Uni ... it's weird.
Reply 188
musicalfruit

i'd second that or third it! :smile:

and i went to southampton uni and hated it! it aint got nothing on sussex! :smile:
Hey Squirly, you can update my accommodation info now if you're still doing this :p: Park Village 17B.
At last, another park villager. YAAAY! :biggrin:
*waves* Hello ^_^ I'm rather excited now.
I'm in 06, so not far. Feel free to pop round for a cup of sugar, neighbour!
Yes, only eleven houses between us :p: Now that's quick maths. Assuming they go in numerical order. Or are they on like two sides of a road like a real village? I don't know how it works.
Reply 194
hey guys! another park villager.. im in 24L so not far from you soulofanewmachine!! ooh... its getting exciting now!
Yo Emu! What course are you doing and things? :p:
Reply 196
im doing english, along with most people on this site it seems!!! hooray for park village! (despite it's unpopularity!)
Reply 197
I'm in Park Village too!! Found out today: 35K. anyone else in that building?

Why is Park Village unpopular? Its my first choice and im ecstatic!!!!
Reply 198
Hey,
I thought we Park Villagers could have our own thread to introduce ourselves and meet our new neighbours!!!!

I'll start! :biggrin:

Im Louise and I'm in 35 K :smile:

x
Mark in 17B *tips hat* :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending