The Student Room Group

History of art clearing places

Is anyone aware of any places offered to study history of art in 2023 clearing? Would love to know unis and grades offered. Thak you!
Reply 1
'Last year' will not give you an accurate picture of what might be available this year as it all depends on offer holder's grades and how many places are filled by existing Firm and Insurance even if they dont quite make their grades.
I know. I just wanted to gather information. Thanks
Reply 3
Original post by hayleysussman
Is anyone aware of any places offered to study history of art in 2023 clearing? Would love to know unis and grades offered. Thak you!

Hi Im redoing a couple a levels but did Art History Last year, and want to study it at degree.I didn’t call through clearing to anywhere but Sussex who said they wouldn’t have accepted me on the grades I had (bbc). Anyway - last year was pretty high for clearing spaces though ! I went to a couple open days this year since I was very unprepared last year, and after talking to York and Manchester, they said they more than likely would of offered me a space (despite having higher grade req then Sussex by a long shot.) last year on the grades I had.If you want any more leverage in case you get to clearing and need more than grades, I’d fully recommend doing Uni Of Yorks Art History MOOC. They offered me one grade lower this year because of me doing well in EPQ, but said they would do the same to someone who completed the MOOC. So far I’ve been offered ABB from Manchester,York,Warwick and BBB from Nottingham : ] hope this helped (p.s art history is less competitive than most other degrees, so call on clearing to everyone because it genuinely isn’t just grades , the teachers are incredibly passionate and understanding because of how few people apply)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending