The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Scroll to see replies

I do Politics. I put the two IR and History high. I should have put Economics basic first for a complete doss as i did it at A level.
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 361
hawkins_hammer
I do Politics. I put the two IR and History high. I should have put Economics basic first for a complete doss as i did it at A level.

oh yeah-i added u on myspace btw! yeah i would have put history but reading it it seemed to be all that 'how to study history' *******s and stuff to that affect! so i was put off! i think IR is really interesting tho-i put that 1st automatically! :smile:
Reply 362
soulofanewmachine
I'll have you know I am ridiculously nice! :p: But what about you?

And no I have not found anybody else... Squirly apparently knows somebody though, if I remember correctly.

That's good to know, I won't have to be scared of you now! I've been told I'm nice, I've also been told I'm horrible, but that's only cos I have a tendancy to insult people and they don't take it the non-nasty way intended! But people generally think I'm alright, for the first couple of years at least! ;grin;
You couldn't be scared of me, I'm like a big cuddly teddy bear. Yes.
lauren!
lauren! - lauren (i know its a very original user name eh?), 19, politics, lancaster house!!! :smile:

btw do u guys know when u find out ure accomodation?

hello fellow lancaster house friend - what room number you in? im in room 16 - come say hi when you arrive!
Reply 365
16 room lancaster house
hello fellow lancaster house friend - what room number you in? im in room 16 - come say hi when you arrive!

hello there! im in 109! which im guessing is probably a different floor!lol! i will do!lol! especially as im really worried about being the first one there-what time r u thinking of getting there?i dont wanna be the only one in an empty buliding!lol! :smile:
well i was planning to get there for about 2 ish on the saturday? where you coming from? what you studying? don't be worried about anything - when you get there you will be getting your room sorted - just keep your door open and say hi to everyone - everyone is in the same boat!
Reply 367
16 room lancaster house
well i was planning to get there for about 2 ish on the saturday? where you coming from? what you studying? don't be worried about anything - when you get there you will be getting your room sorted - just keep your door open and say hi to everyone - everyone is in the same boat!

im from southampton! studying politics! hows about u? he he he-i think thats my plan to just continually have my door open for the first week!lol! i think im gonna make it my mission to know everyone in the building!lol :smile:
lauren!
im from southampton! studying politics! hows about u? he he he-i think thats my plan to just continually have my door open for the first week!lol! i think im gonna make it my mission to know everyone in the building!lol :smile:

Yu may upset some of your housemates with that policy!
Reply 369
zoea85
OOO my proper neighbour, how exciting! hello!!! I think I saw a number 7 on the other site everyone goes on (if I write it it will be censored) so that'll be one of your other neighbours as well!
And don't worry I am sooo unorganised as well, I have this bad habit where I only start panicking and doing stuff when it's like a week before, it happens with exams and everything Ahhh.)

I've just added you on myspace, hope that's okay.

I still haven't packed and there's only 3 DAYS TO GO! Aaaaaaarrrrgghh!
Reply 370
dangerousdanp
Yu may upset some of your housemates with that policy!

why?

Latest

Trending

Trending