The Student Room Group

2016 Medicine Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DefenderDC100
I've had no offers from my universities, Exeter, Cardiff, Leeds and Nottingham, i'm worried now, most people have atleast one. I'm paranoid I didn't put my options in on the UKCAT website properly. Is it just me or did everyone get an 'urgent' reminder to put their options in even though they had already entered them on there? Also did anyone get a confirmation email about putting their choices in? I could see my options in there when i logged back in but had not formal confirmation of it :/

That's fine, I was a little worried the same issue at the start. Even if you made a mistake/forgot to put them in, UKCAT works with ucas to send the correct uni's your UKCAT score so there is no need to worry. I've also applied for Exeter and Nottingham (got an interview at Exeter) but I know both haven't sent all there interviews out yet and Exeter sends them in batches (unsure about Nottingham). I wouldn't know about your other two uni's sorry.
Reply 1861
Original post by Ruuth
Aha! Hopefully it's not really sinking. I have a feeling I'll be taking a gap year though so I need to start planning what to do :bawling: I've gotten to the point where even a rejection will do because that at least gives clarity!

Im in the same boat!!!:frown: I haven't had any replies yet and I'm beginning to get quite worried but hopefully, all shall go well!
Reply 1862
Original post by DefenderDC100
I've had no offers from my universities, Exeter, Cardiff, Leeds and Nottingham, i'm worried now, most people have atleast one. I'm paranoid I didn't put my options in on the UKCAT website properly. Is it just me or did everyone get an 'urgent' reminder to put their options in even though they had already entered them on there? Also did anyone get a confirmation email about putting their choices in? I could see my options in there when i logged back in but had not formal confirmation of it :/

Nothing from Edinburgh, Cardiff, Imperial and QMUL at all :smile:
I am so worried now...my friends have got at least interviews but i have got nothing
Original post by Azusa
Nothing from Edinburgh, Cardiff, Imperial and QMUL at all :smile:
I am so worried now...my friends have got at least interviews but i have got nothing

Same here! Applied to east anglia, Bristol and Cardiff. Another day has passed and i'm still (im)patiently waiting
Hi
I got an interview at Newcastle and waiting from Exeter, Manchester and Liverpool. I am thinking of taking crash course for Interview. Any suggestions please...
Reply 1865
Why does qub take so long to give out interviews?!
Original post by nado1998
what was your ukcat score?

710 average and Band 1 in SJT :smile:. I got an interview at Durham as well, just waiting on Leicester and Warwick
anyone's student room app on their phone not opening?
Yeah same it's annoying
Original post by may_1
Yeah same it's annoying

Try using "Tapatalk" instead. I much prefer it!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Original post by MollySmith01
710 average and Band 1 in SJT :smile:. I got an interview at Durham as well, just waiting on Leicester and Warwick

congratulations!! hopefully your interview goes as planned. I got 670 for my ukcat and i am hoping that ill get an email through from dundee, do you know if they have sent out all of their invitations?
Anyone receive any news from qmu for medicine or ucl biomed? :smile:
Reply 1872
Original post by juveale
Anyone receive any news from qmu for medicine or ucl biomed? :smile:

I got UCL biomed last week :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone got an offer from Edinburg Biomed?
Just got an interview at Manchester ☺☺
Original post by JammyPodger

at what time?
Original post by JammyPodger

Same here! Best of luck :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
5pm yesterday (26th)
Original post by Azula
Yhh the first 2 weeks were alright but after that I realised we have a week to go :s-smilie:
I applied to 3 BMAT lool

Hey did you manage to get an interview at Peterhouse?
Hey guys!!!!
I have completely given up hope for any emails from any unis !!!!!😰😰😰
So I was probably planning to study medicine in Poland for the 6 year MD program in English!
Is anyone considering Poland as one of their choices to study medicine ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending