The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Can you apply for a uni through adjustment if you got rejected?

So I want to study English Literature am predicted AAB.
I applied to Exeter because I really love the course, but I didn't get in even though they wanted those grades. I guess because it's so popular they chose students with higher grades. They emailed me saying that the Streatham Campus was full but if I wanted I could get into the Cornwall Campus. But I didn't take up that offer because compared to Streatham. the course syllabus at Cornwall was very limited and I didn't like it.

I got into Southampton which I do like and I firmed it, but I really love Exeter's course (at Streatham) and I was wondering if they let you apply to adjustment if for example I achieve A*AB?
It's just an idea in case my grades improve a little.

Really need to know if I can do that. Thank you! :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Hoola Hoops
So I want to study English Literature am predicted AAB.
I applied to Exeter because I really love the course, but I didn't get in even though they wanted those grades. I guess because it's so popular they chose students with higher grades. They emailed me saying that the Streatham Campus was full but if I wanted I could get into the Cornwall Campus. But I didn't take up that offer because compared to Streatham. the course syllabus at Cornwall was very limited and I didn't like it.

I got into Southampton which I do like and I firmed it, but I really love Exeter's course (at Streatham) and I was wondering if they let you apply to adjustment if for example I achieve A*AB?
It's just an idea in case my grades improve a little.

Really need to know if I can do that. Thank you! :smile:

I don't think you would lose anything by it, because as far as I am aware if you apply through adjustment you retain your original place whilst trying for other courses. I think if you got an A* it would definitely be worth a shot! Good luck :smile:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending