What is the easiest A level?

I was just wondering

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Further Maths
Arabic or Chemistry or Additional Further Maths
Chemistry, lol inb4 the flaming
Economics is my easiest one but my friends seem to find Philisophy pips so I'll go with that :smile:
All A levels are somewhat challenging in their own ways. I personally think maths is the easiest one i'm taking right now... but that's just my opinion.
There is no easy ALevel...
it really depends on what you love..
Alevels is about doing the subjects YOU have a passion for or u feel strong at...
Also no point doing subjects your friends are doing either..
Think future wise..

Generally Sciences and Maths are the easiest..
Humantities like Geo, History, Govt&Politics and Harder subjects but they are very interesting and look good when you apply for University !
Original post by ray_didd96

Humantities like Geo, History, Govt&Politics and Harder subjects but they are very interesting and look good when you apply for University !

Sarcasm? :redface:
Reply 8
Original post by ray_didd96
There is no easy ALevel...
it really depends on what you love..
Alevels is about doing the subjects YOU have a passion for or u feel strong at...
Also no point doing subjects your friends are doing either..
Think future wise..

Total bs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Depends what you're good at.
I'm good at essays so anything with an EWQ could be easier to me than say maths. But I've never been amazing at maths.
Personally, I find maths the easiest - but this is coming from someone who takes Maths, Further Maths and Physics (and has Pi as their avatar) :biggrin:
I would say General Studies yet somehow I got a B in that for AS :curious:
Depends on who you are. I find maths easier than something like English, but some people say English is a 'doss subject' (I have no idea how, all that reading and writing and interpretation) and that maths is harder.

Sorry if this causes offence to anyone but based on general opinion I'd say these are considered 'lesser' generally (in order): General Studies, Drama/music tech, any design subject, religious studies, psychology.

It does all come down to preference though, I'd probably fail all them subjects
Reply 13
Original post by Comeback
I would say General Studies yet somehow I got a B in that for AS :curious:
Maths isn't so bad. It just looks like alien language to people which puts them off because of how un wordy it is. You either don't get it or you do really so it's not that bad. I guess in primary/secondary school what's hard about it is understanding it for some but in A level it's just about not making careless mistakes for me.
Business studies. An example of a question is 'what is sales revenue?'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Maths D1.
Original post by Roger1
Maths D1.

I personally think M1 is better than D1.(i havent done D1)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I personally think M1 is better than D1.(i havent done D1)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe, you are right but I didn't do M1 so can't say anything about that.
Reply 18
inb4 Media Studies
Stuff like Health and Social, Media, and, to a degree, Politics.

Quick Reply

Latest