The Student Room Group

What do girls look for in man?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tengentoppa
It's a bit late by that point don't you think?

It's not as though girls come up to you all hopeful-looking, unzip your jeans and look down crestfallen, before sighing, shaking their heads in disappointment and leaving.

That's how it always goes for me \_(:/)_/
Reply 21
A thick black meaty cock.
Women don't look for men,
Men look for women.

Well women might make themselves available to men to be looked for but that's not quite the same thing.
dollar signs will do
Reply 24
Original post by henka
True! Even if some of my friends are okay with short guys, most of us prefer them tall

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm 5ft8 is that fine in UK?
Reply 25
Caring, kind, compassionate, honest, loyal, faithful, romantic, genuine, spontaneous, intelligent, interesting, likes to travel, loves animals and has to be someone I am physically, emotionally, spiritually connected to.. haha.. to much huh?
Original post by cole-slaw
you need to be fun company, a good lay, and someone she is proud to be associated with and show off to her parents and mates. That's about it. Three things: hot, fun and admirable.

This is actually about right, haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Apart from some degree of physical attractiveness, it's important to me that any prospective boyfriend or partner be open minded and willing to try new things. Narrow mindedness is a huge turn-off in my opinion as well as prudishness and a childish reluctance to discuss sexual matters etc.
Original post by David J
I'm 5ft8 is that fine in UK?

Definitely on the short side. !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending