The Student Room Group

How many exams have you got left?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by eeyore02
Ooo I see you have the same bio exams as me, how's revision going for them both? :smile:

Revision for F215 is pretty much nonexistent, since I have four exams before then, two of which I need A*s in and one which I need to do well enough in to balance out the horrific exam which was on Monday!

F214 is okay... I feel like I know the stuff, but when it comes to past papers I just crash and burn :colondollar: How about you? :smile:
Seven :redface: Although if you'd asked me yesterday, it would've been nine...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by lizz-ie
Revision for F215 is pretty much nonexistent, since I have four exams before then, two of which I need A*s in and one which I need to do well enough in to balance out the horrific exam which was on Monday!

F214 is okay... I feel like I know the stuff, but when it comes to past papers I just crash and burn :colondollar: How about you? :smile:

Haha same, I have 4 before then and I've only done one f215 paper ....
Oooo you much be really good at your subjects to get such a high offer! :smile:
Haha was the horrific one chem, I felt the same after my exam too, need to smash unit 5!

Oh that's good, haha yeah especially the experimental questions, they are quite difficult.
I'm sure you will be fine! As long as you know your stuff! :smile:
Original post by eeyore02
Haha same, I have 4 before then and I've only done one f215 paper ....
Oooo you much be really good at your subjects to get such a high offer! :smile:
Haha was the horrific one chem, I felt the same after my exam too, need to smash unit 5!

Oh that's good, haha yeah especially the experimental questions, they are quite difficult.
I'm sure you will be fine! As long as you know your stuff! :smile:

Most of my F215 revision is going to be next Thursday :colondollar: I've already done revision notes though, so just need to learn them!
I'm not that good at them, I just work hard :P what grades do you need for what uni/course?
Well everyone's been saying that chem was awful, but I thought most of it was okay, apart from one of the questions. But I literally have no idea how I've done, so I've probably done really badly in it!

I'm really worried about Biology though, I'm only scraping As in the papers, and I NEED an A in it, and usually do worse in actual exams than past papers :s-smilie:
6 including Physics today, and 4 next week. Maths I'm not worried about, Physics is no longer a worry for me - Unit 5 Chemistry (Edexcel) is the one to watch. Unit 4 went pretty badly (no thanks for Edexcel's inability to stick to their past paper scheme) so Unit 5 is gonna need to be good. All in all, next week is gonna be a rough one.
2 : Pc4 & m1
6 more exams

*sobs loudly*

:frown:

think of me while you relax in the sun. Oh and when is your prom? Mine is joint with the girls school on the 28th. FUNFUNFUN not :frown:
Original post by Tilly-Elizabeth
No that's serious. It always looks quite difficult. I did mechanics instead

Trust me once someone explains decision to you it's just crystal clear how to answer the questions... most questions are just following steps theres not much problem solving in decision.
1 left, Physics tomorrow. Can't wait for it to be over :biggrin:
Got 3 left, C4, M1, M2

Posted from TSR Mobile
i have two left, Friday the 13th (great -_-) and Friday the 20th

Unit 4 and 5 AQA Biology
Original post by Christie Harding
i have two left, Friday the 13th (great -_-) and Friday the 20th

Unit 4 and 5 AQA Biology

Didn't even realise it's a 'Friday 13th' :redface:

wonderful. Kinda glad BIOL5 isn't then though :wink: I'd be even more screwed haha.

Good luck :h:
Original post by itssimplyme
Didn't even realise it's a 'Friday 13th' :redface:

wonderful. Kinda glad BIOL5 isn't then though :wink: I'd be even more screwed haha.

Good luck :h:

I feel quite screwed for unit 4!!!!:dontknow::eek3:

i have an entire week to do pure unit 5 ontop of what ive already done so i'm not 'as' scared for that.

What grade are you aiming for?
I feel quite screwed for unit 4!!!!:dontknow::eek3:

i have an entire week to do pure unit 5 ontop of what ive already done so i'm not 'as' scared for that.

What grade are you aiming for?

Tell me about it, currently trying to get my head around bits of respiration :frown:

Ah, really - that's SO lucky! I've got 2 other maths exams in that week so can't really do that!

I need an A to get into uni :smile: what about you?
Tell me about it, currently trying to get my head around bits of respiration :frown:

Ah, really - that's SO lucky! I've got 2 other maths exams in that week so can't really do that!

I need an A to get into uni :smile: what about you?

i need a B :P i got a C at the end of last year so im hoping with a good ISA result i can boost it up! tbh i think i can get a C and still be in :P as long as i get 2 A's in psychology and PE :s-smilie:

what do you want to do?:smile:
i need a B :P i got a C at the end of last year so im hoping with a good ISA result i can boost it up! tbh i think i can get a C and still be in :P as long as i get 2 A's in psychology and PE :s-smilie:

what do you want to do?:smile:

boo you! :giggle:

Ah, okay! Did you resit your AS ISA this year? We did an ISA last year, but switched to do an A2 empa which was a pain! But grade boundaries are lower so I suppose I can't complain! :tongue: Ah, that's lucky! What grades do you need and for what uni? :smile:

Economics! So not related whatsoever, what about you?
boo you! :giggle:

Ah, okay! Did you resit your AS ISA this year? We did an ISA last year, but switched to do an A2 empa which was a pain! But grade boundaries are lower so I suppose I can't complain! :tongue: Ah, that's lucky! What grades do you need and for what uni? :smile:

Economics! So not related whatsoever, what about you?

we did an ISA last year and This year in A2.
i need ABB for York to do psychology in Education and ABC for psychology at Hull

where do you want to go? :smile:
we did an ISA last year and This year in A2.
i need ABB for York to do psychology in Education and ABC for psychology at Hull

where do you want to go? :smile:

No way?! York is my insurance uni :smile: Such a lovely campus!

Exeter if I get the grades :h:
No way?! York is my insurance uni :smile: Such a lovely campus!

Exeter if I get the grades :h:

wooooo i loooooove York!! i hope i get in!!!
wooooo i loooooove York!! i hope i get in!!!

Best of luck!

Quick Reply

Latest