The Student Room Group

Exam weight loool!

Before my exams, i was going gym frequently and eating right, after my exams and sitting at home for 2 months i can barely run or do pushups compared to the 100 i could previously do contionously, ive put on a bit of weight about 10kg, is it possible to get back to my previous weight and fitness?
Original post by superbear
Before my exams, i was going gym frequently and eating right, after my exams and sitting at home for 2 months i can barely run or do pushups compared to the 100 i could previously do contionously, ive put on a bit of weight about 10kg, is it possible to get back to my previous weight and fitness?

Yes, it's possible. Of course you don't even need to go to the gym to eat sensibly and lose weight. You can do it
sitting at home if your diet is right, you must have eaten pretty badly to put 10kg on in 2 months. That's roughly 1300 calories over your daily energy output on average every day.

It'll take longer to lose it than it did to gain it obviously as you can't starve yourself but if you count your cals and get your eating habits in check you'll be fine. Good luck!
10kg in 2 months?? Woah
yes very easily in fact due to muscle memory, you'll get your strength back pretty quick
I managed to get injured a week before exams and started eating worse foods, mainly cookies etc have put on 2kg of crap over exam period. Need to get rid of that.
Reply 5
Marking exams is far worse for your body composition, trust me....

Quick Reply

Latest