The Student Room Group

I found weed in my brother's room? Should I report him to our parents?

He will get a good shouting for days, be monitored and grounded if he is lucky not to be murdered and I will have the satisfaction of watching him suffer.:redface:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Girlll, roll one and smoke it
If you want full satisfaction, you should keep the evidence and go to the police.
Original post by sooyoung*
He will get a good shouting for days, be monitored and grounded if he is lucky not to be murdered and I will have the satisfaction of watching him suffer.:redface:

I don't think that you should 'have the satisfaction of watching him suffer'. However, I think you should... Drugs aren't good (the knowledge of the century) and he could get involved with other things too.
How old is he? If he's an teenager definitely do so.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Go for it, just remember if you do he will not ever cover for you if you ever happen to do something... Not worth the risk imo :P
I wouldn't. It's "only" weed. I'd give him a huge "telling off" however
Leverage? I don't know what your opinions on blackmail are but going by the fact you'd happily 'watch your brother suffer' I'd say you may be open to it, at least you might get something out of it...

(joking. I am aware that sarcasm doesn't translate well in text, particularly on TSR.)
Just take half of it, tell him you'll show it to your parents if he doesnt do something for you, thats what i'd do
Switch it for green tea
hotbox
Tell him off yourself, there may be a time when you want him to have your back and he's a like 'bitch please you grassed me up'
Reply 11
Original post by karmacrunch
I don't think that you should 'have the satisfaction of watching him suffer'. However, I think you should... Drugs aren't good (the knowledge of the century) and he could get involved with other things too.
How old is he? If he's an teenager definitely do so.

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes, he is only 17.
Reply 12
Talk to him about it, not your parents. Tell him about how you are genuinely concerned about how it may affect him, let him know that you aren't happy about his behaviour. If he's unresponsive or won't commit to change, then talk to your parents.

That is, of course, if you actually care and are not just using this to get some leverage over him. In that case, what a shame.
I say just tell him off, give him a warning and if he doesn't obey, report to your parents.
Dependant on how old he is, if he is like 17 or old then whatever, we've all done a bit of reefer in the past, warn him that you know, and that if he continues you'll tell your parents but this is a warning.

Then proceed to take it, roll a fat one, and love life. :leaf:
Original post by yo radical one
Switch it for green tea

Lmao, this.
Mind your own business. You are not your brother's keeper.
Reply 17
Original post by the-black-lotus
Leverage? I don't know what your opinions on blackmail are but going by the fact you'd happily 'watch your brother suffer' I'd say you may be open to it, at least you might get something out of it...

(joking. I am aware that sarcasm doesn't translate well in text, particularly on TSR.)

thank you, this might not be a bad idea except that if I keep some of the skung then my brother could easily bribe me too
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 18
Depends how old he is, I'm presuming you're older than him? I'd never dream of telling my parents something like that about my sister because I know she never would about me, definitely talking to him about it though.
Nah don't be a snake, nothing wrong with a bit of piff.

Never understood this, if I had a brother I wouldn't be trying to get him in trouble.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending