The Student Room Group

I found weed in my brother's room? Should I report him to our parents?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sooyoung*
thank you, this might not be a bad idea accept that if I keep some of the skung then my brother could easily bribe me too

And the fact that eventually you'd just waste his weed and have no leverage.
yes, he is only 17.

"Only"? He should know that what he's taking/doing isn't good. Like others have talk to him first, if he refuses to stop or you catch him again tell your parents.

^ well that's my opinion :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by Sophsha
Girlll, roll one and smoke it

No, I'm a straight A student.
No, I'm a straight A student.

So are many weed smokers.
Wow I bet your fun at parties!

Just give it back to him and tell him to hide it better next time, I doubt you'd shop him for tobacco so why would you for that?

Unless he's a pothead junkie then there is no reason at all
Reply 25
Original post by So Instinct
So are many weed smokers.

Rarely. Weed and A grades are not compatible. I've always wondered why my brother with his D and Es seemed not to match up to the expectations of our family.
What an awful person you are. Leave your brother be and trust the decisions he makes. If I found weed in my brother's room (he's 13 and I'm 23) I'd never tell anyone else about it and maybe have a chat with him myself.

Weed is a safer drug to take than alcohol, I might even congratulate him on making a smart choice if he absolutely HAD to have a mind altering drug.
Reply 27
Original post by Daniel9510
Wow I bet your fun at parties!

Just give it back to him and tell him to hide it better next time, I doubt you'd shop him for tobacco so why would you for that?

Unless he's a pothead junkie then there is no reason at all

Don't worry, I would also shop him for tobacco too. My parents are like the modern Nazis
Rarely. Weed and A grades are not compatible. I've always wondered why my brother with his D and Es seemed not to match up to the expectations of our family.

What are you 14?

Grades are up to the individual, not what or what he doesn't smoke.
Don't worry, I would also shop him for tobacco too. My parents are like the modern Nazis

Kind of feel sorry for your bro,

Also, there a particular reason your snooping in his room,

Your his sister, not his wife, you aren't supposed to search his stuff.
Original post by Old_Simon
Mind your own business. You are not your brother's keeper.

This. Keep your nose out ffs.
Tbh for going through his ****, stealing his weed then considering snaking him or blackmailing him and being the evident joy sucker that you are, he should drop kick you off a bridge or preferably off the planet.
Reply 32
Original post by Dragonfly07
What an awful person you are. Leave your brother be and trust the decisions he makes. If I found weed in my brother's room (he's 13 and I'm 23) I'd never tell anyone else about it and maybe have a chat with him myself.

Weed is a safer drug to take than alcohol, I might even congratulate him on making a smart choice if he absolutely HAD to have a mind altering drug.

I'm not awful. You are the one who would be awful and irresponsible by letting this pass if you found weed in your little brother's room. If he has weed, wouldn't you want to know where he got it from, who he is hanging out with to get hold of an illegal drug and whether he is selling it since he always has money and expensive gear on him. I'm also slightly a little bit worried.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 33
Original post by Daniel9510
Kind of feel sorry for your bro,

Also, there a particular reason your snooping in his room,

Your his sister, not his wife, you aren't supposed to search his stuff.

I was not snooping. I was looking for the land line phone and his room is like a pig style so I had to conduct a thorough search to find it. He has the weed hidden in his pillow lol.
Reply 34
Wish 4.2.0 was here
Original post by MidnightDream
Tell him off yourself, there may be a time when you want him to have your back and he's a like 'bitch please you grassed me up'

lol, grass
Original post by So Instinct
Nah don't be a snake, nothing wrong with a bit of piff.

Never understood this, if I had a brother I wouldn't be trying to get him in trouble.

You clearly don't care about your would-be brother then... I would personally report my brother to my parents as soon as I found the stash there's nothing more chavy than smoking weed.
I was not snooping. I was looking for the land line phone and his room is like a pig style so I had to conduct a thorough search to find it. He has the weed hidden in his pillow lol.

So you went through his bedding to find a land-line phone which you could have rung perhaps, not snooping much eh?
Original post by PKMN TRN JAM
lol, grass

Oh dear :laugh: that wasn't intended :tongue:
I'm not awful. You are the one who would be awful and irresponsible by letting this pass if you found weed in your little brother's room. If he has weed, wouldn't you want to know where he got it from, who he is hanging out to get hold of an illegal drug and whether he is selling it since he always has money and expensive gear on him. I'm also slightly a little bit worried.

If he found weed I'd probably know where he got it from. Might have a word with his dealer myself about keeping boundaries with my little brother.

I know my brother and I think he's smart enough to be making choices. If he isn't, he'll learn his lessons from it. Lessons are never learned through being sheltered.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending