The Student Room Group

Midwifery applicants 2015/16

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrsHerondale
Don't worry! The fact that you haven't heard back is good...ish:colondollar: Think of it like at least they haven't rejected you!!!
I applied to Kings (not even an acknowledgment from them), LSBU (interview next week :/ ), Greenwich (interview in feb), kingston (no acknowledgement either), and City of London (said they'd get back to me in eight weeks :/ )...
So basically.. don't worry, focus on what's in your hands, like exam results etc... and remember; You WILL hear from them eventually :smile:

Thanks, I've now heard back from LSBU an King's. Was wondering what to prepare for the tests...
Does anyone know what the Kings and LSBU numeracy and literacy test entails??
Original post by Gee :)
Anyone got a test day at London Southbank Uni on Wednesday??
:smile:

I have one on Wednesday 21st :-)
Original post by itisemily
Has anyone who's been to a selection event at Leeds heard anything? Also has anyone had an interview at Northumbria yet as I don't know what to expect? :smile:

Hi I've got an interview at Leeds this Friday!! I'm so nervous!
Original post by sarah263
I have applied for York, Sheffield Halam and Bradford on Tuesday and salford on Thursday- due to a changed option, does anyone have any idea of when i could receive a reply from these universities.

I've just been rejected from York
Has anyone got an interview for Leeds this Friday?
Has anyone heard back from kings college in london? I've not heard anything from them!!
Has anyone heard back from Edinburgh Napier or Nottingham yet?
Original post by Gracie123456
I've just been rejected from York

Same! :frown:
Original post by Georgierose_
Has anyone heard back from kings college in london? I've not heard anything from them!!

Nope :frown: I haven't heard from Oxford Brooke's or Surrey either!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 670
Original post by bethanyholly95
I emailed them to ask for more details and they said there's a non calculator maths test with 27 questions and we have 30 minutes and the pass mark is 75% and we also have to write an essay and need 20/30 to pass that, they said it will be health related but not too specific, I suppose they don't expect us to be experts already haha! I'm so nervous though! And they said to be prepared to be there for up to 4 hours so there must be quite a few people going! Xxxxx

Ahhhh I'm soo nervous 😫 thank you for letting me know!! It sounds quite tough.. But good luck!! Let's hope it goes alright :tongue: xxxx
Original post by Tash15
Ahhhh I'm soo nervous 😫 thank you for letting me know!! It sounds quite tough.. But good luck!! Let's hope it goes alright :tongue: xxxx

Me too! 😔 good luck to you too! 😋 xxxxx

Heard from King's last night
I have one on Wednesday 21st :-)

I have one in Feb
Original post by elbroadley
I've got an interview at Manchester on the 5th Feb, does anybody know how to use the Snap website? I've looked all over for a demo but can't find one :frown:

I had that problem too :smile: they've re-done the website but when you first go on it, something pops up along the top of the page that says something like "if you want to access the original model click here" :smile: it then takes you to the old version where you just click 'continue' and then 'have a go'. Hope this helps, good luck!x
Reply 675
Original post by mirijaffe
Does anyone know what the Kings and LSBU numeracy and literacy test entails??

I've had my Southbank tests. They were not too bad. The maths questions are worded difficultly on purpose but just don't spend ages on working out 1. You need 6 out of 10 to go on to the literacy test. With the literacy you read an article and answer the questions and then you have to write 200 words on a topic that they give you. I struggled I thought but I've got an Interview on Friday. I'm petrified 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone heard from kings college London ?
Haven't seen any posts for rejections or interview yet ?
I'm having the same problem with Huddersfield uni. Can't see anyone with a reply.
Reply 678
I got an interview at huddersfield just now! Its not the 6th of February! Has anyone else got one?
Original post by Emsroad
I got an interview at huddersfield just now! Its not the 6th of February! Has anyone else got one?

Congratulations! I haven't heard anything yet but I will let you know :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending