The Student Room Group

CURRENT STUDENT - Economics at uni of nottingham - ask me something.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by economicsuon
I am a current student at the University of Nottingham and I have just finished my first year. I remember when I was applying for university I would stalk TSR and wish there was a current student to ask questions about the course, the uni etc, so if anyone who is applying here for this course or thinking about it has any questions, FIRE AWAY. :smile:

Hi! What's the difference between a regular BSc Econ degree at Nottingham and the BSc Econ with International Econ degree at Nottingham?
The course content looks the same on the website. And which degree is more prestigious?
Reply 281
Hi, what's the best student hall/university park zone for a prospective Econ student- based upon proximity of lectures and like minded people?
Also how good is the BSc Economics and International Economics degree-the faculty, the degree value, etc. I got an unconditional offer for the BSc Econ course but I'm thinking of changing.
Reply 282
Original post by economicsuon
I am a current student at the University of Nottingham and I have just finished my first year. I remember when I was applying for university I would stalk TSR and wish there was a current student to ask questions about the course, the uni etc, so if anyone who is applying here for this course or thinking about it has any questions, FIRE AWAY. :smile:

Hi, what's the best student hall/university park zone for a prospective Econ student- based upon proximity of lectures and like minded people? Also how good is the BSc Economics and International Economics degree-the faculty, the degree value, etc. I got an unconditional offer for the BSc Econ course but I'm thinking of changing.
Reply 283
Hi i got a place to study industrial economics, but I really wanted to study economics. The reason Nottingham didn’t give me an offer for pure economics was because my IELTS English exam score was low but i got AAA in subjects. What are your thoughts on industrial economics will i be able to work alongside other economics students in investment banking?
The same thing happened to me i got put on the industrial eco course cause i got AABA but the B is getting remarked so hopefully i can get back onto the normal eco course
Original post by Tkc101
Hi i got a place to study industrial economics, but I really wanted to study economics. The reason Nottingham didn’t give me an offer for pure economics was because my IELTS English exam score was low but i got AAA in subjects. What are your thoughts on industrial economics will i be able to work alongside other economics students in investment banking?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending