The Student Room Group

Staying indoors for the summer holidays

Anyone else doing this? Hay fever is harsh, and I already went on holiday earlier in the year so can't this year. :s-smilie:
Anyone else in this situation, lets talk on tsr to pass the time :biggrin:
No. I'm enjoying the sun and weight training.
I have to. I'll have my nephew (:ahee:) and I can't really do much with him because he naps at 10am and 3pm, needs feeding at 9.30am, 1pm, and 4.30pm, and needs a nappy change every 4 hours (or less if necessary). I can't leave him with my mum because she's more concerned about her garden than her grandson. I mean, I could easily just leave him and go out and have fun but who would feed him, change him and put him to sleep? It's annoying. I want to live my life but I'm stuck at home with him. But I suppose it's a good thing - he's been my only anchor since he was born and without him I'd go off the rails as I do when I have freedom and no sense of responsibility. Sometimes I wish I had no sense of responsibility. :getmecoat:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Vixen47
I have to. I'll have my nephew (:ahee:) and I can't really do much with him because he naps at 10am and 3pm, needs feeding at 9.30am, 1pm, and 4.30pm, and needs a nappy change every 4 hours (or less if necessary). I can't leave him with my mum because she's more concerned about her garden than her grandson. I mean, I could easily just leave him and go out and have fun but who would feed him, change him and put him to sleep? It's annoying. I want to live my life but I'm stuck at home with him. But I suppose it's a good thing - he's been my only anchor since he was born and without him I'd go off the rails as I do when I have freedom and no sense of responsibility. Sometimes I wish I had no sense of responsibility. :getmecoat:

you seem cool.I like your posts
Reply 4
Original post by Vixen47

Are you at uni currently? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest