The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Breaking - 'palestinians' fire rockets at Israel
:ciao:
Original post by LockheedSpooky
Cherry pick what? a 10 year old picture of a girl writing "to Nasrallah" on a shell?

Scraping the bottom of the barrel with that one eh? mind you, one has to scrape the bottom of the barrel when defending the despicable 'palestinian' movement for genocide and Nazism. :smile:

Ayyy
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israelgaza-conflict-sderot-cinema-image-shows-israelis-with-popcorn-and-chairs-cheering-as-missiles-strike-palestinian-targets-9602704.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1s3Qt-Tm5I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdLDv8JNnMA

How are Palestinians Nazi's? hahha Please do explain, and don't just post those photo's of them waving around swastia's again.
All I see is that since 2001 Israel has been increasing it's defences and Palestine has been increasing it's offensive ...
Original post by SotonianOne
All I see is that since 2001 Israel has been increasing it's defences and Palestine has been increasing it's offensive ...

According to one of the NUS fascists posting here, casualty figures are an indication of automatic guilt.

In which case the allies were the terrorists and Nazi Germany were the victims.

Mind you, I suspect the NUS fascist might actually agree with that.

Anyway, let's hope Israel swiftly responds to the latest aggression from the palestiniasn.

Obviously the BBC won't report about rockets attacks on Israel until Israel responds.
According to one of the NUS fascists posting here, casualty figures are an indication of automatic guilt.

Mind you, I suspect the NUS fascist might actually agree with that.

Anyway, let's hope Israel swiftly responds to the latest aggression from the palestiniasn.

Obviously the BBC won't report about rockets attacks on Israel until Israel responds.

I noticed this too. Hamas has launched another tirade of attacks on Israel last week.

The media doesn't report it until Israel retaliates, and at this point they are bound to.

You are aware Nazi Germany's casualty count was substantially lower than the allies' one, right?
Original post by anarchism101
You are aware Nazi Germany's casualty count was substantially lower than the allies' one, right?

I should have made it clearer. I was referring to British-German.

We killed far more German civilians than they killed of us.

Remember who's the illegal occupier, and who's being occupied.
I should have made it clearer. I was referring to British-German.

We killed far more German civilians than they killed of us.

But the British-German conflict is only a tiny part of WW2 and more importantly, is not the reason the Nazis were evil. The Nazis are evil precisely because of the other casualties they caused, in the countries they occupied, particularly Eastern Europe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I noticed this too. Hamas has launched another tirade of attacks on Israel last week.

The media doesn't report it until Israel retaliates, and at this point they are bound to.

But the British-German conflict is only a tiny part of WW2 and more importantly, is not the reason the Nazis were evil. The Nazis are evil precisely because of the other casualties they caused, in the countries they occupied, particularly Eastern Europe.Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly like Israel now occupies the West Ban and attacks Gaza, now. Now who's the Nazi's?
559520804.jpg
But the British-German conflict is only a tiny part of WW2 and more importantly, is not the reason the Nazis were evil. The Nazis are evil precisely because of the other casualties they caused, in the countries they occupied, particularly Eastern Europe.Posted from TSR Mobile
Irrelevant. We attacked them with disproportional force and killed many more of their civilians than they killed of us.An imbalance of casualties does not denote guilt.
(edited 8 years ago)
"We are continuing with our jihad against the Jews, the enemies of God and no one will be able to deter us"

'Poor, innocent, hard done by, peace-loving 'palestinians'.:rolleyes:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by DesmondHarry

What is this meant to be?
"We are continuing with our jihad against the Jews, the enemies of God and no one will be able to deter us"

'Poor, innocent, hard done by, peace-loving 'palestinians'.:rolleyes:

"i drink the blood of palestinian infants, i rape their dead corpses"
NUS fascists and assorted leftists in cahoots with those that want to boycott Israel and kill Jews

'palestinian' boy offers his long-term goals

[video="youtube;v4v3gkox9_A"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4v3gkox9_A[/video]
Lol at the numbnut
Irrelevant. We attacked them with disproportional force and killed many more of their civilians than they killed of us.An imbalance of casualties does not denote guilt.

It isn't irrelevant. Precisely what made the Nazis evil, and denoted their guilt, are the casualties they inflicted that you are arbitrarily ignoring in order to make this comparison.

Can someone explain this for me?
Original post by DesmondHarry

Can someone explain this for me?

I would like to respectfully suggest these are not Israelis since clearly they are too dark.

Israelis are mostly olive or black (Beta/Ethiopian). Not Indian, or mixed race African american as the woman in the image.
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending