The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by miavdbt

Original post by Chindits

I just love this type of exchange. Brainwashed people brainwashing themselves further. It's actually quite hilarious.

Keep it up!
Original post by miavdbt
If the casualties go up now, I think Hamas should be the only one to blame for this, not Israel or the IDF. They're the ones who rejected the ceasefire proposal. Which, may I add, they were in no position to do if they were really concerned about 'civilian' casualties.

Hamas is already to blame for using civilian infrastructure to attack Israel from within.

Schools, Mosques, Hospitals (their bunker is under the hospital)

Of course now by rejecting the ceasefire, they're doubly culpable and as we bth said, only hard line leftists and Muslims will still support them.

Israel is winning militarily and now starting to win the media war too because morality is on their side.
Reply 102
what would you do if britain was being occupied. true hamas are dumbnesses but so far there has been 0 israeli casulties from rockets so i would stop to
This presented a bit biased, but the info is good https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EDW88CBo-8
I never support violence but Israel is oppressing and occupying Gaza and I always support the oppressed.
Original post by Ganhad
what would you do if britain was being occupied. true hamas are dumbnesses but so far there has been 0 israeli casulties from rockets so i would stop to

Gaza is not occupied.

I see this argument about casualties all the time. It has to be the most moronic of all arguments.

Is it that you want to see Israelis killed so that it makes it more 'balanced' or what?

Is it the Israelis fault they have invested in bomb shelters and Iron Dome?
Original post by SmallTownGirl
I never support violence but Israel is oppressing and occupying Gaza and I always support the oppressed.

Gaza is not occupied.

Israel left in 2005. Try to keep up.
Original post by Chindits
Gaza is not occupied.

I see this argument about casualties all the time. It has to be the most moronic of all arguments.

Is it that you want to see Israelis killed so that it makes it more 'balanced' or what?

Is it the Israelis fault they have invested in bomb shelters and Iron Dome?

They deserve everything they get.

How could you accuse people of something then instantly bomb innocent people despite the accused saying they didn't do it.

All of this started because of Israel, not even their land. Just an excuse to commit genocide.
Original post by Pistol 33

How could you accuse people of something then instantly bomb innocent people despite the accused saying they didn't do it.

All of this started because of Israel, not even their land. Just an excuse to commit genocide.

Exactly. Only idiots would believe hamas killed those 3 settlers. To Hamas they are worth thousands of Palestinian prisoners.
Hamas held Shalit for 3 or so years without killing him just to swap him for over a thousand prisoners.
But of course israel needs some excuse to commit collective punishment and massacre entire families and blow children up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Absolute rubbish, please stop getting your info from Twitter and do some real research
Original post by leedswest
Absolute rubbish, please stop getting your info from Twitter and do some real research

3 Israeli jewish idiots died.

Israel instantly blame Hamas.

Hamas deny it.

Israel bombs Gaza.

Where is the justice? how could you accuse people and not have evidence?

Dumb zionists. This is the reason why most famous/humanitarian people oppose Israel.
3 Israeli jewish idiots died.

Israel instantly blame Hamas.

Hamas deny it.

Israel bombs Gaza.

Where is the justice? how could you accuse people and not have evidence?

Dumb zionists. This is the reason why most famous/humanitarian people oppose Israel.

If you think it all started from that, then you are one special person
Original post by miavdbt
If the casualties go up now, I think Hamas should be the only one to blame for this, not Israel or the IDF. They're the ones who rejected the ceasefire proposal. Which, may I add, they were in no position to do if they were really concerned about 'civilian' casualties.

Hamas can be blamed for the rest yes.

Israel are to blame for the killing of 192 people.

Remember, they started all of this, accusing Hamas for something they didn't do and instantly bombing gaza with no fair trial.
Original post by leedswest

This has nothing to do with twitter. These are the facts. The death tolls and the fact 3 quarters of those killed are innocent prove this (25% children)

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by DeemzBeamz
This has nothing to do with twitter. These are the facts. The death tolls and the fact 3 quarters of those killed are innocents prove this (25% children)

Of course Israel have killed more, they have the more powerful army and country. Don't get me wrong I'm sure that on an individual level Israeli soldiers have done bad things, which I don't support, but on the whole it is a logical view that Israel just want peace.
(edited 9 years ago)
[video="youtube;HHC8KC5cLs8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHC8KC5cLs8[/video]
Reply 116
Media going along with the Hamas rejecting a ceasefire story, which is nothing but lies. Hamas did not reject a ceasefire. Sami Abu Zuhri has already stated that they weren't asked to stop. What has essentially happened is that Israel and Egypt have negotiated some sort of deal without informing Hamas. We then blame Hamas for rejecting a ceasefire that wasn't offered to them. Israel then uses this as a pretext to continue the killing. A bit too predictable.
Some sad news filtering through: An Israeli has been killed. Cause of death seems to be shrapnel injuries.

EDIT: Unconfirmed reports indicate he was a volunteer delivering food to IDF soldiers...

EDIT (again): It has been confirmed that the person was delivering food to IDF soldiers...

The IDF seem reluctant to comment on exactly what he was doing. Can he be considered a "civilian" given the fact that he was assisting soldiers who are engaged in a war or will he be classified as an enemy combatant?

It'll be interesting to see the headlines later...
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 118
Hamas has agreed to a ceasefire, says senior Palestinian official:

http://mondoweiss.net/2014/07/ceasefire-palestinian-official.html
[QUOTE="tsr1269;48578083"]I thought the whole point in labeling an organisation as a "terrorist" was because they didn't adhere to some stuffy old international regulations

I thought you support Hamas. Do you then agree that they're terrorists? If you agree with their terrorist actions, why are you so appalled by what you claim to be terrorist actions of Israel?

If you state both are terrorists, isn't it a bit hypocritical of you to claim that one is bad but one is good? Or do you just prefer the blow myself up at airports tactic more than the airstrike tactic?

The Ottoman Empire was split. Does this give the right for the new owners to determine who lives on what land?

Yes. Especially since no sovereign state existed there.

Clearly not the first time that you have been flummoxed by a little bit of intelligence.

Clearly you can't take criticism very well. It's not my fault you're incapable of using the written word to get your opinion across efficiently.

I'm saying why should I listen to Ban Ki Moon when Israel doesn't?

I don't understand what that has to do with anything.

Israel? with the bombing of those tunnels and those militants which in turn drew rocket fire from Gaza?

I have neither the inclination nor the desire to start posting long tracts of information which I have previously posted in the past in segments...

A simple 'I don't know, because my Al Jazeera and Al Aqsa friends haven't fed me the bull**** propaganda to answer with yet' would suffice.

I would, of course, "back it up" if I had actually made a statement along those lines. Find a corroborating statement FROM ME specifically and if it is deemed that I have, then I will find a source to back it up.

The picture you posted with the dead kid and the statement on the picture would be enough.

Of course, you won't find one but it'll be hilarious to watch you scrabble around trying to pick up the marbles out of your head which dropped out when you bowed to your Israeli puppet-master...

See above.

I'm curious, how many photos of bleeding kids did it take you to decide Israel is evil and the only one at fault here?

Latest

Trending

Trending