The Student Room Group

She lied to me about saying 'i love you' to other guys?

So I have been dating this girl for 2 months or so now and and we love each other so much. However when I was in her house I went onto her skype without her noticing which is pretty bad of me to do but on there I saw that she messages guys from this habbo game she plays and they basically flirt with her and she says 'i love you ' to them. When I asked her if she says that to anybody but me she lied to me and said no. So I showed her the evidence and she got really mad saying that I find a excuse to argue and they are just online friends and how she is never going to ever meet them and the way she says it to me is as a boyfriend which is different. Am I making a big deal out of this and shall I let it go or should I do something about it?
Reply 1
anyonee?
Habbo? How old are you both? I played that game when I was 13...

It is a big deal. She shouldn't be telling others she loves them (unless in a friendly way) period.
Original post by Anonymous
X
Reply 3
anyoneeee?
Reply 4
My girlfriend first said 'I love you' over text. Yeah...it doesnt mean anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by 이 납
My girlfriend first said 'I love you' over text. Yeah...it doesnt mean anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I was thinking the same. There is a big difference between saying it and showing it right?
She might be saying it in a friend way. I tell my friends I love them all the time.
Reply 7
Original post by SmallTownGirl
She might be saying it in a friend way. I tell my friends I love them all the time.

Hmm that is true, but the thing is she didn't admit it to me until I showed her the evidence, do I have the right to be annoyed?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending