The Student Room Group

Ldr said you want to know the truth after taking a month break

I'm a male from England in a ldr with a female from the US and around a month ago she said her father is in hospital and she was going through it she said so that's when she started to take a break and now she just gave a text saying ,do you want to know the truth and I said yh and I'm just anxiously waiting for her reply and I'm scared it's something bad.What do you guys think it could be or maybe I'm overthinking the whole situation
Reply 1
Based off the given information I don’t think I could make an accurate guess, but it could have something to do with the situation involving her father. I don’t think you’re overthinking, I hope everything is okay and works out!
Original post by Eva^
Based off the given information I don’t think I could make an accurate guess, but it could have something to do with the situation involving her father. I don’t think you’re overthinking, I hope everything is okay and works out!

I agree don't be too worried, high chances it's something to do w her dad.
Dw too much
Reply 3
Thanks guys I appreciate yh I'm doing better thanks , I feel more relaxed and like nothings happened and I've got a huge update thought I thought I was in a ldr because she flirted and made promises to commitment and everything then suddenly she texted me yesterday in the morning saying I just wanted to be friends and I didn't say yh to anything apparently which was a lie and I love her loads and and I know I got played but stupidly my mind wants her back and I've sent a message to get her back stupidly
Reply 4
Original post by Hm51
Thanks guys I appreciate yh I'm doing better thanks , I feel more relaxed and like nothings happened and I've got a huge update thought I thought I was in a ldr because she flirted and made promises to commitment and everything then suddenly she texted me yesterday in the morning saying I just wanted to be friends and I didn't say yh to anything apparently which was a lie and I love her loads and and I know I got played but stupidly my mind wants her back and I've sent a message to get her back stupidly

Sorry but that's all she sees you as, just a friend
Reply 5
Original post by Miss Paige
Sorry but that's all she sees you as, just a friend

Yep it's annoying it's ok,just can't believe all the lies about the commitments and stuff and she even sexted me quite a few times which doesn't make what she said up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending