Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Yeah I haven't read it yet either!
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 21
i dont have mine... but mines being posted to france... altho my surname starts with B
Any other people in europe got their's ?
Reply 22
i havent got mine either n im a T so shud get it soon
Reply 23
got mine this morning, made me feel nervous, and my sisters have their gcse results comin out today.
surname begins with G.
Reply 24
wahey! Finally mine came through (surname 'S') bit boring and terribly confusing! The big pack was anyway - also the fresher's guide - though a lot depends on what college we are in, hope we find out soon!
I got mine through this morning after all that worrying!

Has anyone got any notifications of bursaries, or do you reckon that will come through with the accomodation?

:smile:
Reply 26
maybe from the specific department?
Good point- thanks.

I did think it was a uni wide bursary but i'll just have to wait. Grrr at being so impatient!
Mine came through on monday morning and i'm and 'L'. Has anyone had any contact from their department, or in fact any other things from the uni? the fresher's pack has been the only thing so far ;grouphugs;

EDIT - just to clarify i just put the smiley in because it looked cute, not for any other reason :biggrin:
Reply 29
I got mine through this mornin and im W so they must have sent them all by now if it is by the alphabet. I says we could be waiting until mid September to find out which college we're in :hmpf:
Got mine today too (also a W), very happy about it wooooo!
Reply 31
I have just looked through the thread I made last year about waiting for college confirmation. I found out I was in Lonsdale on the 2nd September.
LubyLoo
I have just looked through the thread I made last year about waiting for college confirmation. I found out I was in Lonsdale on the 2nd September.

Well that's not too far away!
Reply 33
Hey all!

I got my Welcome pack the other day and started reading the BIG SCARY GREEN BOOK and i noticed that for my course, Criminology and sociology there are quite a few books on the preparatory reading lists!

I just wondered how many ppl were going to do the 'preparatory reading' before we get to uni?? because even second hand the books are quite expensive, but at the same time i dont want to miss out on VITAL info?

any help from other CrimSoc students, second years or fellow freshers would be greatly appreciated

HELP ME lol see u all soon x
Reply 34
hey! i got my pack on the 24th and i'm 'B'. Found the big green book v v boring, but freshers booklet was good. I tried to plan my freshers week but itsall really annoying because it depends on your college for most of it, so hav abandoned it until i hear bout college. am stumped as to what minor to do, and dunno bout prep reading. i'm lucky tho, coz some of the theatre stuff we r going to be studying is what ive done at A level!! lol
StaceYY
I just wondered how many ppl were going to do the 'preparatory reading' before we get to uni?? because even second hand the books are quite expensive, but at the same time i dont want to miss out on VITAL info?

any help from other CrimSoc students, second years or fellow freshers would be greatly appreciated

HELP ME lol see u all soon x

I was thinking about doing the prepatatory reading but it looks as though i'll have to buy the books if I want to do it! The problem is that they're really expensive and i don't know if i'll need them again so don't want to waste my money!
JordanLUFC
Oh bugger, my surname begins with W, i'll be waiting until mid september at this rate!

Mines a W too and I got mine the other day!!
Mustn't be an alphabet thing!!
I want my college stuff!! :mad:
Reply 37
LubyLoo

LubyLoo, What important Criminology books did u use for most of your first year? I'm going to start buying mine now. Ems x
Reply 38
1987 Naomi

I want my college stuff!! :mad:

ditttttttttto!
Reply 39
I still haven't had my welcome pack yet lol Saying that though my offer wasn't confirmed on results day.

Latest

Trending

Trending