The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Welcome pack - who has theres?

Some people have had there's I haven't. I recoken it'll come tomorrow but I s'pose if r- z were sent on Monday it should come today or tomorrow. Anyway, my dad is making me phone up just in case so two questions.

1. have you had yours or not?
2. what phone number should I use? should I use the admissions and clearing enquires 0870 999 1011?

NB This is the pack with fresher's stuff in, not accomodation - I know that wont arrive till at least the 30st of August

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I got mine this morning :smile: Its probably on its way 2moro, wasnt anything fun in it anyway. Ems x
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Mine arrived yesterday morning, along with that huge book about part 1 courses, which is proving a bitch to read through as it is just not as attention grabbing as the normal booklets.
Reply 3
<looks around empty handed and feels sad>

:confused:
Reply 4
I still havent got mine and my last name begins with the letter 'L' so im not convinced about it being alphabetised? unless iv been forgotten :frown:

feeling slightly left out too so if you do find out who to contact and what is going on let me know!

thanks xx
emilyl, if you cannot wait and want to find out what is in the freshers booklet then you can download it in pdf from this page here.:p:
Reply 6
The Magic Manatee
emilyl, if you cannot wait and want to find out what is in the freshers booklet then you can download it in pdf from this page here.:p:

Thankyou! i am an impatient person lol. well just curious really although im sure its nothing interesting.

x
Reply 7
thnx to magicm and emily...i'm @ home rite now and its gonna tk ages 4 it to get through the post so, info is all online rite? :biggrin:
I also dont have mine sniff
Reply 9
i got mine last friday so they were pretty speedy with it
jamo
i got mine last friday so they were pretty speedy with it

same here.

nothing very interesting yet apart from the green book.

i want to know stuff about colleges!!!
Not got mine either and i'm closed than most people, come on Lancaster!
Reply 12
I phoned up and I guy I spoke to said that there are loads and loads of things being sent out so if we haven't got it in around 3/4 days time then phone up and the clearing line seemed to work.
Reply 13
I got mine Saturday following results I think it was-time seems to have escaped me...My surname begins with a B so that might be why I got it quite early :smile:
Reply 14
I got mine today, ashamed to say that I didn't understand a lot of it!

Oh well hopefully it will become clearer a bit nearer to the time. When are we supposed to find out our colleges and all about accommodation?
Nope nothing! Surname begins with o so heres hoping it comes soon! :smile:
Oh bugger, my surname begins with W, i'll be waiting until mid september at this rate!
Reply 17
aaal
I got mine today, ashamed to say that I didn't understand a lot of it!

Im still confused ..The Green Course book says i have to do Law 101, Law 103 and ASSC 102 ... isnt that more than everyone else? I think mine is a joint major ... or 3 :confused:
I got mine today!!!! And my surname begins with an F!
Reply 19
i got mine today, and im an "E"
haven't read it yet tho!

Latest

Trending

Trending