The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

anyone studying Criminology?

Hi im looking to find someone who is studying Criminology...
Ive been accepted to QUB for this course in Sept and I was wanting to know what the timetable is like? Even a rough idea thanks
Reply 1
I'm also starting criminology in September! Not too sure what the timetables like but heard that there's loads, I mean looads of essays.. lol looking forward to meeting you :tongue:
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 2
Hey :smile: I rang them but they said the timetables wouldn't b available until at least the 1st week in September. Aww I hate doin essays altho id rather do an essay than an exam. Looking forward to it but dreadin it at the same time lol
Reply 3
Awww is knowing the timetable very important to you? We should find out on our freshers week, although if I'm not wrong it will change after the first month or so to a whole different timetable. Ah don't worry there will be exams as well! lol :s-smilie:

Yeah me too it'll be a big change, are you staying up in halls?
Reply 4
No no il just b livin at home because I have a daughter. That's why I need to kno the timetable, to arrange childcare. Ah im sure it'll all work itself out. Couple werks to go, it'll b here in no time
Reply 5
Ahh I see, well hopefully they'll tell you once you ring them in September then :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending