The Student Room Group

older woman wants me to move in with her

I met up with older woman that I've been speaking to online, I met her at a fancy bar about 2 months ago, we talked and at first we had nothing in common as she had a architecture business and I'm just a normal student.

I like that she well educated and cultured, we had same movie and music tastes so we found some common ground by the end of our first meeting.

Eventually after a few times of seeing her I went around hers, she is loaded she has a gym, pool and big TV room, I'm like wow.I started seeing her more and more, she suggested I could move in with her. I don't know if this is right or not because she 20 years older than me and I don't know if I'm attracted to her or not, there is a age gap.

I don't want to live off her but I'm thinking selfishly after uni I need somewhere to live. The relationship is just friends at the moment but I worried if sees things beyond that.
Original post by Anonymous
t.

She wants the D. Anything can happen when you're asleep at night
Original post by Ben_Dover
She wants the D. Anything can happen when you're asleep at night

A women with a dowry is rare :wink:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I met up with older woman that I've been speaking to online, I met her at a fancy bar about 2 months ago, we talked and at first we had nothing in common as she had a architecture business and I'm just a normal student.

I like that she well educated and cultured, we had same movie and music tastes so we found some common ground by the end of our first meeting.

Eventually after a few times of seeing her I went around hers, she is loaded she has a gym, pool and big TV room, I'm like wow.I started seeing her more and more, she suggested I could move in with her. I don't know if this is right or not because she 20 years older than me and I don't know if I'm attracted to her or not, there is a age gap.

I don't want to live off her but I'm thinking selfishly after uni I need somewhere to live. The relationship is just friends at the moment but I worried if sees things beyond that.

You idiot hurry up and move in this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Milk that cow, I cant even believe you're contemplating this, I would have moved in same day and jumped into the pool drinking cocktails. If you dont move in you would have not just let yourself down but mankind down to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why don't you just move to a place where you're most likely actually going to be comfortbale and get a place of your own? Don't just use some women. Don't mean to ruin the fun here but you've only known her 2 months and met her several times, so seriously, you're thinking about moving in with a women who is most likely twice your age just because you need somewhere to live and because she's loaded.. I may be wrong and correct me if I am. But, just think about that one haha
Get in there. Mr Anonymous.
Reply 6
lol wtf are you waiting for, **** her and live off her, women have been doing it to men for a million years, 'bout time we leeched off them instead while getting free sex.
What can possibly go wrong? :facepalm2:
Well... you could live with her and use her for her contacts.
Just make sure you don't get her pregnant. (If you're a guy)

Quick Reply

Latest