The Student Room Group

My gf wants to break up due to her mental health

So my gf wants to break up due to her mental health and says she can’t be in a relationship anymore she says she loves me which makes it harder to leave it but I’m stuck on what to do shall I just let her go
Reply 1
i would let her go but stay close bc it would hurt if you completely left and work with her to try to improve her mental health. and if/when her mental health improves you can ask her if she wants to be with you again.
Reply 2
Original post by short girl
i would let her go but stay close bc it would hurt if you completely left and work with her to try to improve her mental health. and if/when her mental health improves you can ask her if she wants to be with you again.

I feel like that would hurt me more if I chose to stay in contact with her but it would also be very hard to move in because I love her so much
Reply 3
Original post by Jack_83828
So my gf wants to break up due to her mental health and says she can’t be in a relationship anymore she says she loves me which makes it harder to leave it but I’m stuck on what to do shall I just let her go

Sounds as if she is done with you but doesnt want to make it obvious. Bro, remember it only works if the woman WANTS it to work. You have been replaced, move on.
Reply 4
Original post by Jack_83828
I feel like that would hurt me more if I chose to stay in contact with her but it would also be very hard to move in because I love her so much

if she is already struggling with her mental heath you don't want to make it worse but you should tell her how you feel about it and talk about it.
Reply 5
Original post by LeoKisia
Sounds as if she is done with you but doesnt want to make it obvious. Bro, remember it only works if the woman WANTS it to work. You have been replaced, move on.

don't be so rude and i doubt she replaced him and if she said she is struggling with mental health she probably is and it is a hard thing to deal with so be nicer about it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending