The Student Room Group

Post a Random Fact about Yourself

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 99DeadBaboons
You're a testimony that it's a myth or an example of why people believe that... well.. yea...?

The latter good sir
Original post by Rikudou_Sennin
The latter good sir

Excellent! I shall throw another quarter in the "Big Willy" random fact jar :smile:
I hate using a blue-inked pen because I've failed almost every test or every quiz I've ever done with a pen like that.

Black pen FTW!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been through that one a few times :frown: Feel better soon!

I am equipped with hot chocolate and will be in bed for 9pm, I think! It was worth it though, the view from this mountain means you can see up to 6 town's coastlines stretching across the North Wales coast. Beautiful!
Sometimes when I'm all alone in the house, I like to

wait for it :

I have more teddy bears/cuddly toys in my room than real-life friends!
I have 9 siblings (3 boys, 6 girls) and I'm the youngest :biggrin:
I have a massive scar on my stomach :colondollar:
When I was younger I choked on a piece of lego and had to go to hospital. :dontknow:
All of these random facts are excellent! When my people invade, this information shall be used to destroy all humans!

I miss the accent I had when I was a little kid (Donegal)
That sounds awesome! I hope you have an amazing time!

Oh, thank you but I'm not going. I wished all of those things would happen if I went there, haha. But it doesn't. We just end up going to the congested cities, really. But yeah, I'm not going this year. :smile:
Original post by Mochassassin
Oh, thank you but I'm not going. I wished all of those things would happen if I went there, haha. But it doesn't. We just end up going to the congested cities, really. But yeah, I'm not going this year. :smile:

That's too bad :frown:
Though it does give me more time to pack :smile:
That's too bad :frown:
Though it does give me more time to pack :smile:

It does indeed! It'a okay, I have valid reasons for not wanting to go this year i.e. relative dramaramaaaa so it's okay! Maybe next year!
You travel a lot by the sounds of it. Where else have you been? :smile:
It does indeed! It'a okay, I have valid reasons for not wanting to go this year i.e. relative dramaramaaaa so it's okay! Maybe next year!
You travel a lot by the sounds of it. Where else have you been? :smile:

Not as much as I want to. I've been to the USA a couple of times, a few months in Boston, a week or so in Nebraska, California, New York. I've been to France about 11 times, Spain very very briefly, New Zealand for a couple of weeks. I'd really love to spend more time exploring Asia :smile:
Not as much as I want to. I've been to the USA a couple of times, a few months in Boston, a week or so in Nebraska, California, New York. I've been to France about 11 times, Spain very very briefly, New Zealand for a couple of weeks. I'd really love to spend more time exploring Asia :smile:

My travel resume isn't nearly as impressive! That sounds awesome. If you do, visit Malaysia and Singapore. Beautiful places - definitely worth a visit! :smile:
My travel resume isn't nearly as impressive! That sounds awesome. If you do, visit Malaysia and Singapore. Beautiful places - definitely worth a visit! :smile:

They're on the list :smile:
They're on the list :smile:

Woo! :smile:
I can frown with one side of my mouth and smile with the other... some people get pretty freaked out by it if I don't warn them! Haha :')
Original post by carrotstar
I can frown with one side of my mouth and smile with the other... some people get pretty freaked out by it if I don't warn them! Haha :')

I... I would need to see what that looks like :s-smilie:
I can't read red or green writing :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest