The Student Room Group

Post a Random Fact about Yourself

Scroll to see replies

I've only lucid dreamt properly for once- it's when in the dream I suddenly thought of a wikiHow article I had read on lucid dreaming and I then realised I was in a dream so I decided to jump in the air and 'float'.
Original post by HSafirah
Oh my goodness, I just googled that trypophobia and the images were causing me to have goosebumps :eek4:

yes yesss! that is it.. did it feel like it could grow on your skin at any moment?
Original post by heybaby
Well you know Tsr is all virgin guys so you're shit outta luck here. Tried mumsnet?
But seriously. Does a vagina scare you?

ahahaaa no what is mumsnet?
and for the record, I'm a virgin too :colonhash: sorry was that tmi?
Original post by Chiefe
yes yesss! that is it.. did it feel like it could grow on your skin at any moment?

No, I didn't feel that. I don't have problem looking at strawberries or corals - nature is sucha beauty.

But the edited pictures though, oh my gaaawd :eek3: the larvae holes ewwwww oh my god
Original post by Chiefe
ahahaaa no what is mumsnet?
and for the record, I'm a virgin too :colonhash: sorry was that tmi?

Mumsnet is exactly what it sounds like. Internet moms. :sexface:

So the image of a small vagina opening doesn't scare you? I only ask because I'm trying to understand where your fear comes from and how far it stems.
Original post by suudsioee
I used to enjoy taking snails out of their shells as a kid.

Best one so far

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by heybaby
Mumsnet is exactly what it sounds like. Internet moms. :sexface:
So the image of a small vagina opening doesn't scare you? I only ask because I'm trying to understand where your fear comes from and how far it stems.

no the image of a small vagina opening doesn't scare me
trypophobia has nothing to do with vaginas :facepalm:
I want to conquer death.
Original post by Chiefe
no the image of a small vagina opening doesn't scare me
trypophobia has nothing to do with vaginas :facepalm:

It's about the irregular pattern of small holes. Take an anus, then 2 inches above that a vagina then a few mm above that the urethra and you have multiple small holes in nonuniform pattern.
I have broken my nose on three occasions. Twice through playing rugby and the doctor had to break my nose the third time as it was very dislodged from the second time.
I've read only one novel this year, Of Mice and Men, and that was for my GCSE English Literature exam.
Original post by heybaby
It's about the irregular pattern of small holes. Take an anus, then 2 inches above that a vagina then a few mm above that the urethra and you have multiple small holes in nonuniform pattern.

you're troubled my friend
Original post by Chiefe
you're troubled my friend

I'm also very drunk :wink: lol
Original post by Chiefe
it's alright, can you believe even therapy didn't help :lol: ohh and you like Dutch liquorice?
I'm Dutch and when I lived in The Netherlands as a child my mother used to make them for us in Halloween :biggrin:
ironically I can't stand them now ahahahaa

I was born and brought up in Amsterdam it's really amazing x can't find liquorice like the Dutch one here sadly. :frown: ah well. Gonna try order some from somewhere.
Original post by arfah
I was born and brought up in Amsterdam it's really amazing x can't find liquorice like the Dutch one here sadly. :frown: ah well. Gonna try order some from somewhere.

Oh mijn hemel, Nederlanders!! There's a few sites that sell Dutch food and send it over but I just usually bring it over on the way back from NL, poedersuiker <3
I once force-fed cat faeces to one of my relatives.
Original post by alexschmalex
Oh mijn hemel, Nederlanders!! There's a few sites that sell Dutch food and send it over but I just usually bring it over on the way back from NL, poedersuiker <3

Please please please tell me the name of this site because I miss the food so much!
Original post by Chiefe

The interesting thing about trypophobia and how it works is that it reveals the part of human psychology where we try to relate to what we see. For example when you see someone with a papercut, you subconsciously imagine what that would feel like to empathise with the pain, same goes for any other injury.

With trypophobia images, especially on the body, we try to imagine what it would feel like, but it looks so bizarre and our brains can't figure out what it's supposed to feel like so it panics and that's what gives us that "AAAAAAAAAAAAA" feeling
I remember a lot of pointless facts, or at least remember that I've read a pointless fact about a thing and will google tirelessly to get my fully informed answer
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
The interesting thing about trypophobia and how it works is that it reveals the part of human psychology where we try to relate to what we see. For example when you see someone with a papercut, you subconsciously imagine what that would feel like to empathise with the pain, same goes for any other injury.

With trypophobia images, especially on the body, we try to imagine what it would feel like, but it looks so bizarre and our brains can't figure out what it's supposed to feel like so it panics and that's what gives us that "AAAAAAAAAAAAA" feeling

yeah and for some strange reason I feel like I have to throw up, I guess people react differently on things idk it just scares the hell out of me

Quick Reply

Latest