The Student Room Group

felling lonely

I really would like another girl to chat to. I have been alone for a long time now.
Reply 1
And you will remain lonely spelling 'feeling' like that :pierre:
Member joins today, claiming to be a girl, first thread is about finding girls to talk to.

Huh.
Reply 3
I am a girl :smile: I'm 17 and lived in Spain most my life (hence the spelling) I am a Lesbian so yes I am looking to talk to girls :smile:
Original post by Leftee

It's just a typo..
Reply 5
yes :smile: plus my spelling isnt great as my first languge isn't english
Reply 6
I am from Brighton :smile:
This person merely means that they fell their opponents whilst going it alone. Warrior spirit.
Reply 8
thank you :smile:
Tumblr is surprisingly good for les/bi/queer girls. I met my girlfriend at school, but if you're in college a GSA or LGBT+ group is a good place to look, most colleges have one. Once you're 18, gay bars can work.

Also, pride events and meetups - if you watch any lesbian YouTubers in the UK they might have a meet up at which you can meet other les/bi girls (Rosweglyn in London was the most recent one, but I'm sure there will be others.) Brighton Pride is pretty big afaik, so you might meet some people there.

My best friend had loads of boyfriends but she's definitely a lesbian. I've had only one boyfriend and I'm bi *shrugs* Relationships don't always say much.

Unfortunately, due to the fact that it's kinda harder to meet gay/bi girls, you've just got to just go for it a lot of the time. Admit to crushes, see what happens. Girls find other girls less threatening, so asking a cute girl out to coffee with no strings is generally okay, you just gotta have the guts to do it. If they're a nice person, worst case scenario is they laugh it off or apologetically explain they're straight, in which case sucks for them.

Oh, there's also a thread about this here
(edited 9 years ago)
Thank you, my college doesn't have a group as they are skint after building a new campus hahah clever one there! I am from the brighton area and attending a group on tuesday but I am a little nervous :smile:
Reply 11
So you are feeling alone but the only way to end this loneliness is to get a female friend cause you are lesbian. No male friends you just want to exclude males who can also bring joy into your life? Perhaps its not loneliness you feel but and urge or lust for romance.
Aw, OP. Do you not have any friends at school/uni?
I'll talk to you famalam
Original post by katietebrook
I am a girl :smile: I'm 17 and lived in Spain most my life (hence the spelling) I am a Lesbian so yes I am looking to talk to girls :smile:
TSR is not a dating site.

:soap:
Original post by lilypear
I'll talk to you famalam
PROSM.
Original post by Leftee

LOL

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending