The Student Room Group

Problem .. pls help

hi guys

i m going to do A level on the 4th semptember..its AS . I have decided to do bio chemi maths and german.i dont know when i should work for my work experience... either monday - friday evenings or weekends . If i do it mon-friday then i am worried that I would not have much time for my revision for the exams? . I rly need help ...would be great if some medical students would advise me :smile:

thx
Reply 1
One day a week is usually more than enough if you're doing a sustained activity...

Any week blocks can be slotted into holidays, with planning...

It's experience not a job, do not neglect your studies, else you won't be going anywhere...
Reply 2
Nor
OP
i was thinking to do it over the weekends ( saturday and friday ) for 2 or 3 hours but i wont see the doctors . shall i change my timetable to do it on work days ?
Maybe you should do weekends during the school term and weekdays during the holidays. That way you get the experience without it being detrimental to your school work.
Reply 4
you shud just go and get the experience, quantity doesnt matter - its what u gain from it even if it was once a week for a month

Latest

Trending

Trending