The Student Room Group

Ladies of TSR: What's your opinion of young men with grey hair?

Legit question.

I started going grey slowly when I turned 18, now I'm in mid 24's and it's more noticable, people constantly ask me if I'm going grey, or if I've had highlights which I find pretty bizarre :tongue: It doesn't bother me, just wondering what the general opinion on it is!

So, dye it, or keep it?

Discuss.

Scroll to see replies

:coma:
Original post by brownsugar-xx

I was about to use Max as a good example too!! :colondollar: :five: I think its very cute OP

I also came here to post this. Hot as ****.
Original post by Secretnerd123
I was about to use Max as a good example too!! :colondollar: :five: I think its very cute OP

The grey hair just makes it so much better imo :colondollar: he's so hot he's a big reason i watch Catfish.

I love how all the girls had the same idea :laugh: He's so damn sexy, I love it when he gets angry :daydreaming:

So yeah OP...grey hair can be cool :lol:
Original post by Precious Illusions
I love how all the girls had the same idea :laugh: He's so damn sexy, I love it when he gets angry :daydreaming:

So yeah OP...grey hair can be cool :lol:

totally agree

Slightly unrelated, but have you seen Nev get really angry? That time some black chick pissed him off and he kinda made fun of the way she talked :laugh: his producer pulled him out to scold him...

and then he threw that guys phone in the water...It's so funny because he seems so sweet as well.
Original post by ItsRoryG
Legit question.

I started going grey slowly when I turned 18, now I'm in mid 24's and it's more noticable, people constantly ask me if I'm going grey, or if I've had highlights which I find pretty bizarre :tongue: It doesn't bother me, just wondering what the general opinion on it is!

So, dye it, or keep it?

Discuss.

Need a pic tbh.
If it's patchy grey, then dye it.
The grey hair just makes it so much better imo :colondollar: he's so hot he's a big reason i watch Catfish.

When catfish first came out, I used to think Nev was better looking. Not sure what I was thinking tbh. He's not ugly but Max all the way :love:
totally agree

Slightly unrelated, but have you seen Nev get really angry? That time some black chick pissed him off and he kinda made fun of the way she talked :laugh: his producer pulled him out to scold him...

and then he threw that guys phone in the water...It's so funny because he seems so sweet as well.

LOL yes! I love it when they both get so angry and proper into it :lol: They're both hot but Max is just...:coma:
Its fine, not many people actually care. I remember a kid at school who was turning grey at 14/15 and everybody thought it was so cool then :lol:. I personally think you should leave it as it is, many girls actually like guys with grey hair!

If you don't like it you could dye it all silver/grey rather than brown? People will think you're a hipster though. like:
Original post by Secretnerd123
When catfish first came out, I used to think Nev was better looking. Not sure what I was thinking tbh. He's not ugly but Max all the way :love:

LOL yes! I love it when they both get so angry and proper into it :lol: They're both hot but Max is just...:coma:

Yeah i think both are attractive, and the anger does make them just seem so passionate :daydream: But i've always favoured Max and i think the grey hair played a part.
Original post by SophiaLDN
Its fine, not many people actually care. I remember a kid at school who was turning grey at 14/15 and everybody thought it was so cool then :lol:. I personally think you should leave it as it is, many girls actually like guys with grey hair!

If you don't like it you could dye it all silver/grey rather than brown? People will think you're a hipster though. like:

I'd quite like to dye my hair grey but i'm not sure i have the skintone or looks for it. Looks sexy af though.
Original post by ItsRoryG
Legit question.

So, dye it, or keep it?

Discuss.

There's a picture on OP's profile, girls! :ahee:
Not that I was curious or anything. :sogood:

Srsly though, it looks good on you. So it really depends on the person.
I'd quite like to dye my hair grey but i'm not sure i have the skintone or looks for it. Looks sexy af though.

Yess! I think pastels are cute too, I wanted to dye my hair green at one point.. But I think we run the risk of looking ghetto rather than cool :lol:.
Original post by SophiaLDN
Yess! I think pastels are cute too, I wanted to dye my hair green at one point.. But I think we run the risk of looking ghetto rather than cool :lol:.

I also want green hair ;_; it looks so cool. Yeah i'm worried i'll just look gross :laugh: but maybe if it was like mint green, or just green on the ends we could get away with it.
Original post by Mochassassin
There's a picture on OP's profile, girls! :ahee:
Not that I was curious or anything. :sogood:

Srsly though, it looks good on you. So it really depends on the person.

Oooooooh good spot. Can't see it all that clearly OP but from what I can see it looks good. :yep:

I also want green hair ;_; it looks so cool. Yeah i'm worried i'll just look gross :laugh: but maybe if it was like mint green, or just green on the ends we could get away with it.

My best friend dyed her hair mint green and was called a walking bogie :rofl: I wouldn't advise green to anyone lol.
(edited 9 years ago)

Omgomgomg, your Jon Snow avatar though. :love:
Oooooooh good spot. Can't see it all that clearly OP but from what I can see it looks good. :yep:

My best friend dyed her hair mint green and was called a walking bogie :rofl: I wouldn't advise green to anyone lol.

"walking bogie" - :hahaha:
Original post by Mochassassin
"walking bogie" - :hahaha:

I know, she dyed her hair brown 2 days later :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest