The Student Room Group

Asking for a female opinion

If I take a girl out on a date is it best to shave off my whiskers? Or be unshaken for a girl.
Original post by Fintan1993
If I take a girl out on a date is it best to shave off my whiskers? Or be unshaken for a girl.

And unstirred! 😁
Reply 2
Original post by ageshallnot
And unstirred! 😁

So it is best to grow some whiskers on my face.
So it is best to grow some whiskers on my face.

Go as you were when you asked her out
Reply 4
Original post by ageshallnot
Go as you were when you asked her out

Yep I’ll definitely do that then, thank you for your help I hope that this does lead to me getting a girlfriend. Anyway please enjoy the rest of your day.
Hey there! It really depends on your personal style and what you're comfortable with. If you feel better clean-shaven, go for it. If you like your whiskers, keep 'em. Just be yourself and make sure you feel confident. Speaking for myself, I'm drawn to men with some facial hair. Have a great time on your date! 😄👍
Reply 6
Oh thank you for your honest opinion, you are right some ladies do like whiskers I try not to be to untidy. Anyway enjoy the rest of your day.

honestly, just trim those whiskers down real short. having a jungle down there is a put off, but not all girls like the bare look; it’s too obvious

Hey

Every individual girl/woman has there own opinions about boy's/mens facials hair.
Some doesn't worry about it whereas you'll get those who will say sorry no facial hair before you can touch me.

Haven't you not asked this girl her opinion about it 🧐.
Reply 9
Original post by Littleemma98
Hey

Every individual girl/woman has there own opinions about boy's/mens facials hair.
Some doesn't worry about it whereas you'll get those who will say sorry no facial hair before you can touch me.

Haven't you not asked this girl her opinion about it 🧐.

Yeah she me to be completely clean-shaven.
Reply 10

Honestly we dont care , whatever you want to do to make you more confident !
Good luck on your date :smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest