The Student Room Group

Can we really trust girls on TSR?

As of late, there have been a number of cases on this forum where females turn out to be male, either by rigorous interrogation techniques or by confession due to guilt.

I don't need to name names but there have been high profile females that have come out so to speak, even some with 7+ rep gems.

Can we trust females on here? Especially ones with display pictures, these are the ones all men on here should be wary of.

If any of these suspicious members PM you, remember to be cautious and if necessary, report the member to an administrative moderator on this forum.

They are dangerous.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

You can trust meeeeee. :innocent:
Reply 2
I decided to have a female account with the intention to befriend males on here but couldn't resist trolling so it became apparent I was male... might ask mods if I can change my name.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Maid Marian
You can trust meeeeee. :innocent:

How can I trust you, I've never met you IRL. I don't even know what you look like...

You could be an 85 year old grandad with a wrinkly arse and I wouldn't know

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Ana81
I decided to have a female account with the intention to befriend males on here but couldn't resist trolling so it became apparent I was male... might ask mods if I can change my name.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Honestly, this is despicable. You should be ashamed of yourself

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well I guess at the end of the day you can't trust anyone on the internet unless you meet them in real life. Still though, if they're not being creepy or pervy online then I don't see why you should be bothered about it :dontknow:
You can trust me - I'm definitely not an old man, just your typical lass trying to find her way in this big and scary world :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm a gender fluid duck :iiam:
Not really :indiff:
Reply 9
I miss Simran
There's a few that seem legit, then some that seem a bit weird.
Most of the ones i've seen on here who do that are trolling and i agree with planta, if they're not being creepy or pervy, why should it matter?
Can't really trust anyone online

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by john0101
Honestly, this is despicable. You should be ashamed of yourself

Posted from TSR Mobile

That I am :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I guess you can't really trust any of us until you've seen a face to face :yep:

I may be male for all you know :innocent:
Reply 15
i took a pic with a note to show i'm legit :cool:
and yeah some girls are dodgy.

+ my friend inrl is on here :cool:
say su'in init. jkjks :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
Kinda like every mmorpg, the girls are just dudes behind computer
why don't you just ask to find out, by adding them on facebook or another form social media,LMAO. Ive got ones i want to know on FB and then watapp/viber. If the person is a girl and your really good at holding a conversation and getting to know someone. It shouldn't even be a challenge.
Reply 18
Not really, no.

Quick Reply

Latest