The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 1
Is that small b for an AS? and what type of career are you hoping to go into with a politics degree?

At a university like warwick it would be very competitive, your offer seems like a standard one though.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
I've gt into Law and business and politics at warwick.

I really enjoy my politics A level so will probably take it, not sure what career will come from it, but I am interested in it- which is enough for me.
I've picked Pol. w/ Int. Studies as my insurance. LSE is my firm.
Reply 4
hiya!! well i have confirmed warwick as my first choice to do economics politics and international studies....im not sure what my offer is in A-level terms cuz im doing the ib but my offer is 37 points with a 5 in math higher level (on a scale of 1-7 where 7 is the best)...hope i make it...bit shakey on the math though...now i am trying to decide what accommodation to pick...its really hard though...oh well, hope that helped in any remote way :smile:
Reply 5
manutdgurl
hiya!! well i have confirmed warwick as my first choice to do economics politics and international studies....im not sure what my offer is in A-level terms cuz im doing the ib but my offer is 37 points with a 5 in math higher level (on a scale of 1-7 where 7 is the best)...hope i make it...bit shakey on the math though...now i am trying to decide what accommodation to pick...its really hard though...oh well, hope that helped in any remote way :smile:

Hi manutdgurl,

I will do Economics, Politics and Int. Studies too next year. Where are you from? I did the German Abitur with an overall grade of 1.2 and got an unconditional offer. what where your other offers?
Reply 6
hi ben,
im from austria, currently doing my ibs (which r starting tomorrow) and i really hope i get my points to come to warwick!! i also applied to durham (2 courses), nottingham, sheffield, and southampton (which is my insurance choice). ure REALLY lucky to have an unconditional offer....wish i had that too that would take A LOT of the pressure off me lol!!!
hope 2 meet u in warwick :smile:
Reply 7
p.s. since ure from germany, i assume u speak german or?! :biggrin:
Reply 8
manutdgurl
p.s. since ure from germany, i assume u speak german or?! :biggrin:

Natuerlich.... :smile:
Reply 9
thats really coo!! l so there will b peeps i can speak german to...kinda scared i would forget it living in an english speaking country :biggrin:

anyone else gonna be doing eco, pol and international study or jus pol and international study??
Reply 10
Damn there's many internationals going to Warwick, lol:wink:
Reply 11
Hi

I am going to Warwick to study Politics too! Read my PM I sent you!

Ed.
Reply 12
I'm going to do Economics, Politics and International Studies as well! Starting next year. Already have my place confirmed though, I applied for deferred entry last year.

Latest