The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Secretnerd123
you call other people jealous for not finding her pretty when you don't yourself

Do you think i'm jealous of her beauty? Or do you find it difficult to understand my posts?
Far, far from it
there are far more attractive biracial / black women than her. Like the ones below are all much closer to 9/10.

Spoiler

Alicia Keys

Spoiler

Kerry Washington

Spoiler

A young Halle Berry

Spoiler

Kelly Rowland
(edited 9 years ago)
She is attractive but a bit slim for me, third pic makes her look like she needs a cheeseburger or ten.
IMO she's alright-ish. Beauty is subjective but I believe this is beautiful:

Spoiler

Original post by BenAssirati
You say you only recently discovered cover drive but I swear you have had that profile picture for months?

Meh, 7/10 at best.

i used to have another girl as my avatar, not her.

i've had it for about 2/3 weeks and when I say 'recently' I mean a month ago.
Original post by SecretDuck
IMO she's alright-ish. Beauty is subjective but I believe this is beautiful:

Spoiler

not at all :tongue: she's pretty average
I think she looks absolutely stunning, makeup/hair or not, but I also think you're pushing it quite a bit to say she's "One of the most beautiful women in the world". I respect your opinion anyway :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
She's attractive, but certainly not the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. For me, that trophy goes to Katheryn Winnick in the lift scene in the film "Love and Other Drugs" :coma:
She's pretty; I wouldn't say the most beautiful in the world.
Original post by Autistic Merit
She looks kinda tomboy-ish to me. Would you not say so yourself? I'm not really attracted to that type.

her face is to die for
+1 for the cricket reference.
Reply 32
no wouldn't say that
She's pretty but not that pretty....
She's definitely not the most beautiful :redface:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
She's attractive, but certainly not the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. For me, that trophy goes to Katheryn Winnick in the lift scene in the film "Love and Other Drugs" :coma:

KW is absolutely stunning
Reply 35
No.
Reply 36
To be honest, I disagree.. I'm not saying she's not beautiful, but she's definitely not a 9/10. Posssibly an 8 though, or a 7.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
I wouldn't call her the most beautiful but she's pretty.
Reply 38
Disagree. She's a 7/10 with a Hollywood makeover.
She's pretty.

Latest