The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
aw someone from this page repped me for doing classics! thank you whoever it was! :biggrin:
Royal Holloway in London.....if i ever get somewhere to live lol.....kinda scared about going, though everyone else seems excited?! am i the only one...........lol
Reply 42
Well, excited and terrified at the same time :wink:
Reply 43
yay april_dawn!!

*switches to a history degree cos everyone else is doing that and not classics :wink: *
I'm going to Bath Spa to do Music! If only I had a place to live, I'd be excited... instead I'm fairly nervous at the prospect of living in a cardboard box.
Reply 45
Birmingham :smile:

Also Aston Villa to win the league :wink:

Oh the euphoria! only to be eventually broken hearted :frown:
Reply 46
Portsmouth :biggrin:
Reply 47
*hasnt got classics GCSE or AS or A level but has history* :colondollar:
Xanthe
Some dismal social science college.

nah never heard of it.

see you there :p:
Reply 49
Cool. There seems to be quite a few of us going there. Which course are you going to do? I'm starting BSc IR.
Thames Valley University- Ealing to study music technology.

I know it's a crap university on the whole, but having been there to look at the course and equipment, it's top notch stuff. Thats all that matters to me really!
Reply 51
Exeter!
Xanthe
Cool. There seems to be quite a few of us going there. Which course are you going to do? I'm starting BSc IR.

law, but i'm not going till 2007 :smile:
Reply 53
yellow.mellow
Exeter!

Ooh, Exeter was really nice! :smile:
Reply 54
Exeter for moi. Did I already post in here? meh

~Hena.87~
Exeter!

woo! :biggrin:

come join us in the subforum! Dyou know where youre living?
Leicester anyone?
Reply 56
smileinregret
Leicester anyone?

I live there....:rolleyes: well just outside
Reply 57
~Hena.87~
Exeter!

Hurrah! Like Leona said, come over to the subforum!
(p.s. love your avatar...)
Reply 58
_dontlosetouch
Thames Valley University- Ealing to study music technology.

I know it's a crap university on the whole, but having been there to look at the course and equipment, it's top notch stuff. Thats all that matters to me really!

Me too! It's well-known for being good for music tech though, so don't sweat. Do you have your offer yet? i got mine last week :smile: and i already have enough points to get in! scorrre
NTU. :bigsmile:

Latest

Trending

Trending