The Student Room Group

Applying to Uni of Birmingham for Medicine (2015 entry)

Hi! So I'm awaiting my AS results and will hopefully applying to UK universities for Medicine this October.

I'm an international student from India and am looking at applying to UoB :smile:

So I wanted to ask whether I have to give IELTS? I'm currently doing CIE A levels and did my AS in Bio, Chem, Maths (S1), Physics and English Language. I'm doing A2 in Biology, Chemistry and Maths (S2).

Also, do you think my IGCSE grades are good enough? They changed their criteria this year I think but any help is much appreciated :smile:
I did 8 CIE IGCSEs: 6A*s (including Maths, Bio, Chem, Physics) and 2As (English Language and my second language)

Thanks a lot! :biggrin: Good luck for anyone awaiting results!
Reply 1
Original post by sharvarivadeyar
Hi! So I'm awaiting my AS results and will hopefully applying to UK universities for Medicine this October.

I'm an international student from India and am looking at applying to UoB :smile:

So I wanted to ask whether I have to give IELTS? I'm currently doing CIE A levels and did my AS in Bio, Chem, Maths (S1), Physics and English Language. I'm doing A2 in Biology, Chemistry and Maths (S2).

Also, do you think my IGCSE grades are good enough? They changed their criteria this year I think but any help is much appreciated :smile:
I did 8 CIE IGCSEs: 6A*s (including Maths, Bio, Chem, Physics) and 2As (English Language and my second language)

Thanks a lot! :biggrin: Good luck for anyone awaiting results!

Google is your friend.

Yes I've visited this page and read what it says before, thank you :smile: I still wasn't completely sure so thought I'd ask
Also just needed some advice from anyone who knows about people that usually get into UoB and whether my IGCSEs seem alright :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending