The Student Room Group

Hymen restoration

Hi,

Has anyone here had hymen restoration or is thinking about getting the procedure? I'm doing some research and would love to talk to anybody with any experience or opinions on the subject. Please inbox me if you want to speak more confidentially.

Thanks,
Laura x.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
that's a thing? *Googles*
Reply 2
To quote the great Madonna Ciccone, you'd be "Like a Virgin".
Reply 3
then again, busting that wall down sucks >.<

just keep it tight with that kegel exercises :teehee:
How is hymen restoration even possible? Do they give you a hymen donated from a dead person? :lolwut:
Reply 5
Why anyone would want to go through that again is beyond me. Unless it's for a religious reason..
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by lilypear
How is hymen restoration even possible? Do they give you a hymen donated from a dead person? :lolwut:

Its only a flap of skin they sew it up and it heals and becomes onr

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by lilypear

I read they sew it or something. I couldn't keep reading :puke:
Reply 8
Original post by Aph
Its only a flap of skin they sew it up and it heals and becomes onr

Posted from TSR Mobile

do you mind I already answered :eviltongue:
and how do you know, as a man? :erm: lol
Reply 9
Original post by Kåte
Why anyone would want to go through that sorcery again is beyond me. Unless it's for a religious reason..

Idk about the sorcery part but yea it's...horrible experience. If it's to redeem and feel pure then just stop having sex :rolleyes:
Original post by Kåte
Why anyone would want to go through that sorcery again is beyond me. Unless it's for a religious reason..

Religious reasons, or people who have had it broken from rape might want to get it sewn back. Not 100% sure on this but I think I've read that somewhere.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by ApeMob
do you mind I already answered :eviltongue:
and how do you know, as a man? :erm: lol

I answered first and it came up when researching traditional marriage as it used to be traditional to copulate at the alter...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Keep replies sensible please. :h:
Before you do this, may I suggest you watch this video to give you a greater understanding of what the hymen actually is and how it works
Yes, having a hymen has nothing to do with 'being a virgin', Many women without a complete hymen are still virgins and some women who are not virgins have a visibly intact hymen.

If a partner expects you to have one, it's time to look for another partner.
Reply 15
This is so weird

Quick Reply

Latest