The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

23 year old law student looking for roomates and/or house near Uni of Soton

Hey there!
Anyone already have a gaff and got an extra room n lookin for a roomie??!!
Im rather easy going, tidy, I like good banter, footy (Liverpool), fifa, few pints when everyone done study n what not . would love to find a few good blokes/lasses instead of endin up with some random tossers.

my facebook is under T Alex Hickman III if u wanna get an idea of what im all about. im from newfoundland which is an island inbetween Canada and Greenland...basically just an island of friendly irish and English pissheads that aren't afraid of a good time ( we were part of UK 60 yrs ago) We certainly aren't Yanks or canucks, youtube newfie accents if you want an example lol iv also done my fair share of travel so im not an ignorant **** like most ppl that come from north america
would love to hear back from some ppl :biggrin:
Reply 1
Original post by hicknewf
Hey there!
Anyone already have a gaff and got an extra room n lookin for a roomie??!!
Im rather easy going, tidy, I like good banter, footy (Liverpool), fifa, few pints when everyone done study n what not . would love to find a few good blokes/lasses instead of endin up with some random tossers.

my facebook is under T Alex Hickman III if u wanna get an idea of what im all about. im from newfoundland which is an island inbetween Canada and Greenland...basically just an island of friendly irish and English pissheads that aren't afraid of a good time ( we were part of UK 60 yrs ago) We certainly aren't Yanks or canucks, youtube newfie accents if you want an example lol iv also done my fair share of travel so im not an ignorant **** like most ppl that come from north america
would love to hear back from some ppl :biggrin:

Hello there,

I'm current a student at Southampton studying medicine. I will be taking a year out of my studies, so don't need my accommodation booked for this September at liberty point (private student halls). It is nice single en-suite room in a shared flat of 5 students. Bills are included in the rent and the internet is free =). I have lived there before and would recommend. Liberty living will not be advertising on their website and I need to find someone privately. Here is more details about the room: http://www.libertyliving.co.uk/student-accommodation/southampton/liberty-point/residence-information.

Message me if your interested and we can take things from there =).
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey there!
Thanks for the reply. Could you give me some quick background info on the other students? I dont know anyone in Soton so i figure having some friendly roomates would be nice.
Also how much is it ? and is it close to Uni of Soton?
Alex
Reply 3
Hi!

It is close to Southampton university and close to portswood (highly populated student area with local amenities close by).
It is £115 per week from this sept to june next year- you can extend your contract with the company if you wanted for over the summer. It is private student hall, where you can request group bookings or like most students you will be with other students who have booked their- all randomly allocated =) (just like halls in freshers i suppose but everyone is more mature). I know the students in the flat are in their 3rd/4th (doing engineering, English). Two are boys and one is girl. If you like you can contact liberty living directly to book a viewing, but you will have to make reference to my contract as you will be replacing it if should you decide to take it. I can give you more details on that if you want me to =).
Reply 4
* so many typossss lol
Reply 5
Original post by hicknewf
Hey there!
Thanks for the reply. Could you give me some quick background info on the other students? I dont know anyone in Soton so i figure having some friendly roomates would be nice.
Also how much is it ? and is it close to Uni of Soton?
Alex

...and if you anymore questions just ask =)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending