The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Something personal to the two of you? Something you've made and/or put a lot of time and effort into? Or give her yourself for the whole day, as in you whole undivided attention and let her call all the shots.
Reply 2
12 red roses, posh dinner and a good picture of urself with a heart felt handwritten note of affection. It'll work:biggrin:
Reply 3
A mix tape or a CD with your songs on it. Cook for her. It doesn't matter if it's beans on burnt toast - it really is the effort she'll care about.
And write down how much she means to you. It doesn't have to be a poem.

Red roses and a posh dinner are good but just not original enough and it doesn't take much effort to do.
Neither does cooking baked beans on burnt toast. Tell her you'll do whatever she wants in the bedroom and out. Or is it only guys who'll love this idea :biggrin:?
Reply 5
matt@internet
Neither does cooking baked beans on burnt toast.

Yeah but it means something if he NEVER EVER cooks. It's just the thought of doing it that's nice. Maybe try something a little more adventurous than beans on toast for an anniversary though :biggrin:

Tell her you'll do whatever she wants in the bedroom and out. Or is it only guys who'll love this idea :biggrin:?

Oh we LOVE that idea. Still, you should do that anyway. Not just for an anniversary :p:

God, I didn't realise how picky I was :frown:
Reply 6
Buy an expensive new perfume?
Reply 7
A photoframe collage of pics of the two of you
Reply 8
Perfume, flowers, and chocolates are all good, but if she's into reading, maybe a book related to her interests might be a good addition to the stack of presents for a more personal touch?
Reply 9
My best friend's boyfirend did the cutest thing. He made two pillows with the writting cuddly pillow on them and each had half a heart sewn on. They were great!!
I swear, all the girls that have posted have come out with the best suggestions.

As Monica from Friends would say...MAKE THE PRESENTS!!
emmathe37th
I swear, all the girls that have posted have come out with the best suggestions.

As Monica from Friends would say...MAKE THE PRESENTS!!

Do girls really like this? as a guy, i really wouldnt! Not because its hand made but because it wont be very good. I really dont need some plack with pasta shells glued on and glitter sprinkled over :toofunny:
Reply 12
An original Rembrandt painting, ideally from between 1629-31, complete with a chalet in the south of France carpeted in fresh red and white rose petals and a red Porsche 911 cabriolet wrapped in pink paper embossed with the words of a sonnet by either Shakespeare or Donne.
aminninja
yeah!Books why i forget about that.Hmmm what good book for a 20year old girl?;p

kama sutra :p:

Personaly, i would like a subscription to the national geographic since i already have one to the new scientist :smile:

Something like that would make a great present if she is the type of person who enjoys thoses subjects.

Latest

Trending

Trending